Speaking of dot-connecting

This meme says more or less exactly what I’ve been thinking:

15 Likes

Time to buy more ammo ?

3 Likes

Looks like COG is taking over soon. If previous HOS of JPF and others on this forum that Trump is still pulling the strings, will he allow it and go ahead with it.??? or try to stop it.???

4 Likes

:thinking:Hmm.Very unusual.Some dots are missing.The final, speculative ones.Instead there is only a question at the end.Which I assume implies seriousness regarding the possible preparations for the future scenarios and events in relation to the previous dots.Very unusual indeed. :thinking:In my opinion anyway.I may be misinterpreting some or all of the points made by Dr JPF.I apologize if that is the case. :man_shrugging:

:man_shrugging:Who knows those things? :wink:

One more thing, the new psy-op, may begin entirely different, since nobody expected 911 or panscandemic, nobody, well maybe Trump knew, since he moved out of NYC in Nov 2018. In a line of that thinking , now maybe Elon Musk knows something, especially judging from his tt couple days ago, not in detail though. I guess I got to watch Blade Runner again, for the clues :grin:

All those moments,
will be lost in time
like tears in rain …

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 22, 2023
1 Like

Just like how the phone lines went down for an hour in the DC area just after JFK was assassinated.

3 Likes

Well, the lunatic powers-that-be have to pull some kind of stunt – or stunts – before the 2024 election, don’t they? Please say one of those imprecatory prayers (if that’s the correct term) to help minimize the damage they’re able to do.

Operation blackjack anyone? :cowboy_hat_face:

put him in the line by quoting the old adage:
“he who shakes the slap-tree…”

“Russians are dying. We have never spent money so well”

on the record. wow! a next gear in progress! have to thank to the bipartisan Congress!

well, if memory serves it was Mark Twain who said (did not look it up)… the meaning of the word politics, is “poli-” for “many” , and “tics” for “blood sucking insects”. that sums up well. :sunglasses:

3 Likes