Special Report: Reset in Ukraine with Karel van Wolferen

For me a treat, two of my favorites.

9 Likes

Thanks for posting and bringing to my attention. Mr. Van Wolferen has age, experience and the intelligence for great swathes of wisdom. His library is incredible, no need for the internet for him, except as a channel to get the word out.
CAF is deserving of his company. She too has been a gift to us all and keeps offering up more, like this gentleman.

4 Likes

Catherine trotting all around the world gave her the opportunity to meet many interesting people. She certainly made the most of it. I don’t think many subscription sites can boast of such a viarity of people bringing info of all sorts to members.

But yes, Karel has a special place in my heart.

4 Likes

Enjoyed this interview. Hearing from someone with his knowledge and experience about my country’s activities and their effect on the world is sad, but it needs to be brought to light. Will listen again as was just getting used to his assented, though excellent, American English. BTW, your English is very good as well. Thank you

4 Likes

Outstanding Interview!!!
Very sharp and incisive commentary on the current criminalized form of world governance.
Almost at 22 minutes in.
Thanks so much for the link!

3 Likes

@RhebaRhae
I am sometimes guilty of projection and blaming a lot of the world woes on America but the sad fact is Europe since becoming an EU block isn’t any different. The USA is just doing it for a bit longer.

I remember distinctly the destruction of Lybia and no one batted and eye in destroying that country nor the sense of judgment in murdering Qadhafi in a most gruesome way.

USA + EU have been living on an island devoid from many realities. That very much goes for our “elites” but sadly it goes for many Joes and Joana’s too. The bill is due and after the dust settles and a different world order emerges I think the EU + USA will have to pull its own weight for awhile before reintegration in the bigger whole.

What I don’t know in this war is what is happening outside this beautifull blue marbel called earth. It is a big card that has so many repercusions to our lives humanity knows nothing about.

2 Likes

A very good interview IMO. Thanks for posting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is such a good interview that I can’t just click the little heart icon to “like” it… It’s truly outstanding and an example of real insight! It puts the situation of Russia and the conflict in the Ukraine in their geopolitical and strategic context.

3 Likes

Yes, it is nice to listen to someone not completely bonkers for once. Oldschool. Gotta love that lambswool vest, as well.

3 Likes

Wow
What a pleasure to listen to these 2 wonderful beings.
Thank you for posting.

1 Like