Stealth Massive Depopulation Programs and the Great "You vill be happy" Reset?

There is something absurd about any “stealth” mass world depopulation agenda, specially combined with the Great “You vill be happy” Reset.

The current world’s annual birthrate is around 140 million, while the death rate is around 58 million. So even if the death rate goes up 100%, the world population continues to grow some 45+ million a year for a while. On the other end, since the world fertility rate is around 2.4 even if there would be a world one-child policy or anything near, the world population would not decline immediately (there is a long inertia in population dynamics).

So any massive depopulation would imply absolutely crazy numbers and any hidden depopulation strategy is completely brain dead. And in the middle of that genocid, we are supposed to “own nothing and be happy”??

On the other hand, if there is anything near to a “Breakaway Civilisation”, they have all kinds of super powers to enslave and mass murder humanity directly. So why do they even try to hide intentions? So what’s your take on it?

3 Likes

That has been my question also. There’s plenty of easier ways to kill, but they might not have sufficient numbers to police such a killing & again, dying people can get vindictive & try to take elite down with them.

There are 2 things I feel sure of when it comes to the very elite top: 1. They want to own the entire planet & 2. They want to live forever; they are terrified of death.

As a former lab tech, I clearly see a lab experiment going on here & the worlds population as the experimental group to perfect the formula. Of the few things that William Tompkins said that I believe is that The Allies brought back a life-extension formula from The SS @ end of WW2 & have been working on it since. In Tompkins last interviews in 2017, he said it was about 2 yrs from “roll out”. He also mentioned an “aspirin” treatment, which is the only statement he retracted (blood clot prevention, perhaps?)

In addition to the anti-vxx, what many don’t understand is there’s a large group of people who are terrified of needles & won’t tolerate them whatsoever. A man I work with, tattoos head to toe, but try to inject or take blood, he passes out! There’s a bigger percentage of these people than most consider.

When I was a child, the dreaded disease of the day was Polio. The year before I was due to be vxx, the vxx was given by injection with large syringe w/finger hooks to grasp & not disposable either; had to be boiled to sterilize & was done in front of kids & everyone. Kids & parents alike were terrified! Miraculously, just a couple of months later, they came out with a “sugar cube” w/drop of vaxx on it & kids ate it up.

Beware of the “sugar cube” coming up. They aren’t anywhere near finished with this program. If not the sugar cube, then, food restrictions to force the jab.

2 Likes

My husband would run away from the doctors when they tried to give him a needle. He is an identical twin, they would both take off running.
The doctor and nurses had to really work had back then. He is still keeping his distance.

1 Like

LOTS of people like that. In some populations, it’s 50% of people, or more.

I have been waiting to see what the population numbers will be. If they actually give us any real numbers. I am now personally starting to lose people to deaths. Everyone here has been sick with lingering weird side effects. They mostly all have been jabbed.

3 Likes

@kathmandu
Very sorry to hear this.

1 Like

I’m sorry that you have lost loved ones.

2 Likes

What do you mean by “sufficient numbers”? Any firecracker under the ocean would create the most incredible tsunami and whipe out half a continent or so.

I have some ideas but they are still strange to consider:

1. Of course one possibility is that they are not that powerful and the wakeup of the people would blow them away.

2. The eugenic pharma industry fraction of the Deep State has been tricked by others (say areospatial industry and/or military), basically they sacrifice the mad pedophile eugenists. But why, and how could later be so blind and stupid?

3. Any kind of aliens or cosmic rules would prohibit such massive genocide or put some conditions. Strange, but just the fact that they let so much information and opposition alife is strange to me…

1 Like

Always sorry to hear how people get sick or pass away just through the madness of these jabs.

It’s not easy to get near truth in these times. But I still believe the official birth & death rates are more or less accurate though, because indeed at some point it becomes just too obvious like a famine or a real pandemic…

I have a friend, she mostly believes the official narrative but can’t get vaxxed because of childhood trauma if I remember well. It’s terrifying because, on top of all the problems that it implies not to be jabbed in France, she is rejected from family and friends, they don’t want to see her anymore !

@Apeiron
Sufficient numbers to direct & clean up mass killing, at least not yet. Takes time to build that.
They would not use a giant tsunami, as that would contaminate the land & water sources, plus wipe out their infrastructure.

Your questions numbers 2 and 3, I have no idea.

1 Like

Same here. Prior to them being injected they knew about the risks and we all talked about it. I don’t say anything now because I don’t want to frighten them, but their health has gone steeply downhill since.

4 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss.

I’m seeing similar things around me with illness. I’ve never seen so many people sick, and almost all of those that are ill have been jabbed. I don’t want to even think about seeing the fatalities in my own life. I work with children.

2 Likes