STEERING STORMS: HIGH OCTANE SPECULATION ABOUT HELENA

Geez nobody tells me anything anymore. I’ve never heard of a hurricane starting in the gulf, just cruising over it to pick up speed. Evidently 83% of storms originate in the African desert, per this article. Evidently the other 17% come from warm bodies of water…ummm

1 Like

If Milton hits the Tampa Bay area and/or just sweeps across the whole state of Florida, I’ll be 101% convinced this one has been created and steered. And this time, I won’t be suspecting any geopolitical connections.

Looks like I’ll be filling up the 30-gallon containers with water again and expecting another day or two without electricity . . . I’ve got no right to complain, though, given what people in other parts of Florida have to go through – and what those poor souls in North Carolina are still enduring!

By the way, thanks Dr. Farrell for the Saturday post about donations; it was good reminder, and I felt it my duty to “tithe” within my meager means.

2 Likes

I did too Fiat Lux… and may do so again after I check some obligations this coming week. It is ridiculous, but another helpful indicator of how useless and anti-American the government is.

4 Likes

The secret sauce for watching them steer is NOAA Band 08:

NOTE: (If your system cannot handle 240 images, reduce the Loop Length to 24 to start out). Once the animation begins, zoom in to show only the northern hemisphere.

Dark blue and yellow indicate hot, dry air; white, green and cyan show presence of water vapor. Band 08 is the upper troposphere and is close to tropopause (where the jetstream is supposed to be) as we are going to get, at least with this NOAA website.

Watch throughout the day and see how TS Milton will be directed over Florida as prescribed.

Watch as Hurrican Kirk in the North Atlantic is redirected to Europe as prescribed.

Watch as Hurricane Leslie is directed south.

1 Like

“Useless” is one thing, but if they are producing storms to vandalize and erase places of the map to win elections, get smart cities built alongside mining lithium and other things with their stacked functions method; they are abusive more than useless.
Apparently they ran a exercise for “Hurricane Milton” called “Hurrican Phoenix”.

https://x.com/realstewpeters/status/1843408136704799000

2 Likes

this tweet is GOLD

"Remember how, back in 2001, we watched the first WTC tower get hit and we didn’t understand what was going on, but then the second tower got hit too and then everyone knew what was going on?

I bet you remember that.

I just brought this up today for no particular reason at all."

https://x.com/PathfinderAstro/status/1843352480572420135

4 Likes

@Stinkhorn @vardas3
Indeed, the feed in the tweet is great to. Somebody over there pointed out that epicenter of Milton is Tampa. What Tampa has is CENTCOM.
If that’s true, then CoG is fighting for its life, or somebody is trying to exert influence over them with this crisis.
Parallels to 911 are becoming uncanny.
My HOS of the day is: if one considers that Trump team real fight is with CoG, then Milton maybe they’re doing. Which means that Trump fraction of DS has also means of WMW (weathr modifcation weapon)

2 Likes

And this past year they have been reinforcing their climate change plans with new, potential scenario narratives.

Cat-6 Needed?

The Fujiwhara Effect

My MSM news stream is loaded with weather headlines, so it isn’t hard at all to spot new propaganda hitting the streets. I am not predicting either as a consequence of current weather, just adding here to the body of evidence.

An emphasis on La Niña as of late has been another.

Reposting:

"There are two possible scenarios regarding the potential use of weather weapons:

1. The faction of the US oligarchy supporting Trump could be using weather weapons to make the Harris-Biden administration appear weak, corrupt, and illegitimate. This would suggest that simply rigging the election may not be enough to secure a win. However, it’s also possible that:
  2. The faction backing Harris-Biden is attacking Trump’s support base in Florida and the southern US, which could be an attempt to create enough chaos to postpone or cancel the election altogether.

At this point, the second scenario seems more plausible. The Department of Defense, Pentagon, DARPA, and Davos (which has close ties to anti-Trump Big Tech) likely control the weather weapons. Their goal may be to either make an election impossible or force Trump into the midst of an unprecedented disaster at his inauguration.

Or, there is a third faction which is attempting to usurp both of the latter: Royal European Houses reasserting their control over the American colonies (but really that is ECB-Davos), post-war Nazi International, etc."

Can someone explain to me the nature of Centcom in the context of the Dark Journalist “COG” interpretation of the factional infighting?

1 Like

This may be a good illustration of at least one technique to steer the storm(s); briefly, the NEXRAD network of weather radars pulse into the (chemtrails) conductive particles in the upper atmosphere and ‘repel’ the storm. Dane Wiggington’s geoengineering site posted this clip illustrating the technique. There’s another one on the current storm I haven’t seen yet.

Another technique discussed in this short Facebook post. Blue jelly balls dropped from the sky, used as transducers to make sounds to affect precipitation.

Yea that would be nice to understand differences between NORAD, SOUTHCOM, CENTCOM, me thinks that these are centers run by different parts of US Army including Navy.