Stephen Fry reads Troy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvOntguItGg&list=WL&index=2

1 Like

Colossal pervert reads Troy?

Or you can read the Iliad yourself in a different way.
Walter Bosley did a great episode about The Odyssey and Iliad few days ago. He gave an interesting method of reading these books that was given by his mentor.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize he was a perv.

1 Like

i dont see how that remark contributes anything ,do you actually know Fry personally to call him that ?

jeana , he’s gay but celibate , and i respect and admire his mind, did realizing this change your opinion on him ? No one from Britain would be that damming ( except those with an IQ matching his Flares or Dot Martins ) I wouldn’t normally pursue this Avenue, but it is my post and the University on Wheels has safe conduct through my Neck of the Woods ( that’s Lancashire dialect for 2 Loaves 2 Fish doesnt resonate if you dont pass it on , a problem Shared is a problem halfed , food for Thought , ( ive heard him say in Topics with that Cambridge Dryness in what i believe was sincere " when in life changing danger ,never shout for help but Shout FIRE ! " BOOM someone’s life or many may have been save because they heard him say it …jeana , why say it with 50 words , when ( if the Cat hasn’t got your Tongue ) 500 will suffice . … CJ signing off … with DD … ( due diligence ) :smile_cat:

2 Likes

jeana , for you , we inspire One another , enjoy , its good this one , im actually listening to it now , im on the 24:00 mark " cronos eating his Son " … the Myths are alive when we Dream ( or it could be Sleep ) but it sounds amazing … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFFSKedy9f4&list=WL&index=7

1 Like

He’s a good actor, not a great Intellect,- he’s married to a man 30 years younger than him(not celibate), he’s bipolar and a former coke addict and is firmly “Establishment”- He shilled for Astra Zeneca (pushing the Vax) and is friends with various royals, Charles in particular… So, before you cast aspersions on the IQ of commentator, remember that it’s a well known trope here in the UK that Stephen Fry is “A stupid person’s idea of what an Intelligent person is like”… He was a great comedic actor, and should have stuck to that…

1 Like

griffineagle 7, Thank you… I downloaded it to listen later…

1 Like