Stock up just in case

Canadian and American truck drivers are standing their ground, they will not get the VAX and will lose their lively hood.

2 Likes

I wonder how many new immigrants and temporary foreign workers have already been tapped and are ready to step up and fill the the upcoming void in trucking jobs. I saw the same thing happen in the oilfields of Northern Alberta several years ago. When the going gets tough companies will hire anyone with the proper class of license for trucking. My own observations led me to believe many of these people couldn’t drive a sharp stick into a snow bank. One year “up north” usually qualified them for jobs in the cities and towns in the south of the province so they tolerated the bitter cold and long hours. These people often come from poor countries and are taken advantage of via low wages and the threat of being sent back to where they came from. Immigration pawns plain and simple. The feds are also quite good at subsidizing these jobs which Big Trucking Corps love. No surprise there. Good luck to those peaceful protestors!

3 Likes

Martin Armstrong posted this today about the trucker issues:

1 Like

I hope everyone is not deterred from stocking up because headlines seem positive. News changes from hour to hour and can’t depend upon anything being a stable position.

4 Likes
2 Likes

@bluenose
I couldn’t help but re-post your entire post, as EVERYTHING you said is part of USMCA and I mean all of it! We read it for ourselves. Pages & pages of occupations in which employers can hire workers from other countries. 100% UN, Agenda 2021 & 2030 - 100%. We were completely & totally betrayed by our so-called “lawmakers” & frankly, it’s our fault!

Here’s the video Gary made once we finished reading it.

1 Like

This is really picking up momentum. I love it! Here is a link to the directions and dates that all the truckers will meet at Ottawa Canada on January 29th at 12 pm.

https://action4canada.com/convoy-for-freedom-2022/

1 Like