Stoltenberg to the ukraine: go ahead, attack russia

Originally published at: STOLTENBERG TO THE UKRAINE: GO AHEAD, ATTACK RUSSIA

As you might have guessed from some of our recent blogs, the idea of rogue non-state actors having nuclear weapons has been much on my mind lately, and the same holds true of today’s blog for reasons we’ll get to. This article was spotted by one of our regular readers and article sharers, V.T., and…

5 Likes

“its own special set of truths, discrete and unique to itself”…kinda like IS. Same folks perhaps?

As a fellow countryman of Jens Stoltenberg, I must say it’s just absurd to see how he has transformed from his younger idealistic pacifist self to the wannabe- Napoleon he has turned into.
As a leader of the Young Labor party he was often photographed demonstrating against the powers that be, with Palestina scarves and being opposed to the war machine politics of the west.
I would think you get another view on things once you enter the political world of the “grown up’s”, but he changed at the speed of light, and into the very opposite of what he was just some years earlier.

His father, Thorvald Stoltenberg, was a major figurehead in the UN as well, in the 90’s and the first decade of the 2000’s, and said to be one of the people responsible for how the west dealt with Jugoslavia amongst other things.
He was also someone said to be “the power behind the party” in the Labor party and had a major impact on Norwegian politics, in addition to his work abroad.
He was a Bilderberger, like his son, and member of the Trilateral commision.
In Norway some have speculated if the name; “Stoltenberg” is actually a jewish name.
Not that this is significant in itself, but it’s an interesting side note.
From “Nyhetsspeilet” :

“The associated coat of arms for this name are recorded in J.B Rietstaps Armorial General. Illustrated by V & H.V Rolland’s. This Monumental work took 23 years to complete and 85,000 coats of Arms are included in this work. This German, Polish and Ashkenazic Jewish surname of STOLTENBERG is an occupational name for a joiner. The name was derived from the Old Polish word STOLARZ. The name is also spelt STOLL, STOLARZ, STOLIAR, STOLLER, STOLERSKY, STOLBURG, STOLBERG and STOLTBERG. Many of the modern family names throughout Europe reflect the profession or occupation of their forbears in the Middle Ages and derive from the position held by their ancestors in the village, noble household or religious community in which they lived and worked. The addition of their profession to their birth name made it easier to identify individual tradesmen and craftsmen. As generations passed and families moved around, so the original identifying names developed into the corrupted but simpler versions that we recognise today. Notables of the name include Christian, Count of STOLBERG (1748-1821) the German poet, born in Hamburg. He was one of the Gottingen poet band and was in the public service of Holstein. Besides writing poems, he translated Sophocles. Friedrich Leopold, Count of STOLBERG (1750-1819) was the German poet, brother of Christian. He was also a member of the Gottingen school, and was in the Danish service (1789-1800). He became a Catholic and published a history of Christianity. He produced poems, dramas and translations from the Greek. Surnames which were derived from ancient Germanic personal names have the same meaning in many languages. The court of Charlemagne (Charles the Great, king of the Franks (742-814) was Christian and Latin speaking). The vernacular was the Frankish dialect of Old High German, and the personal names in use were Germanic and vernacular. These names were adopted in many parts of northwest Europe, particularly among the noble ruling classes. Hereditary surnames were found in Germany in the second half of the 12th century – a little later than in England and France. It was about the 16th century that they became stabilized.”
German: habitational name from places so called in Pomerania and Rhineland.

http://www.ancestry.com/facts/Stoltenberg-name-meaning.ashx

3 Likes

Here’s a simple question about NATO that no one in the MSM will address, why do they still exist ? As per their original goal, mission accomplished, unless it was a pretense.

3 Likes

NATO has been co-opted by the WEF globalists for their one world government enforcement. I submit that the reason for the provocations of the American people to stand up in revolt is to be able to bring in NATO troops and enforce a kind of martial law, police state. Thus taking the US out of the way.

2 Likes

I have a different view of NATO in Europe. This is definitely a strong military arm of USA on European continent. My speculation is that in EU it operates mostly to keep tabs on the Germany. Right now, there is a sizable effort in EU to start its own military alliance consisting only of European countries and run by Brussels but mostly by German money.
I don’t think it is going to be allowed by US since it will finish their reign in Europe.
But this war in UKR may change things a bit, and Germans may get more assertive in wanting their own army controlled by them. There are already signs of it.
Like 50K German troops stationed in Lithuania, they are part of NATO for now, but who knows if things get dicey, they may exert their independence from NATO in decision making.
That war in UKR is almost a God sent to German military ambitions. Maybe this was a real a long-term goal and they could care less about NSII.

3 Likes

An European army been in the works for the longest.
I guess NATO has worked just fine for the wests interests and goals so far, but if there’s signs that the US would pull out or ask for a very different course than the major EU countries envisions, Germany would probably take lead for a European standing army, ready to defend the continent at first, but also continue their operations on African soil, in addition to dealing with the Ukrainian situation.
WWIII just might break out in Africa. Not many people would’ve placed bets on this a decade ago me think.

3 Likes

I think that Russia may already have made it clear that western “mercenaries” are legitimate targets:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-says-it-killed-foreign-mercenaries-strike-ukraines-kharkiv-2024-01-17/

If you wade through the bluster and counter-bluster, the French Foreign Legion (variously considered a mercenary company or a legitimate part of the French Armie, depending whose side you are on) fits the bill here. Witness Macron’s slide into hysterics since this event (non-event) as weight to this proposition.

1 Like

Which continent?Since when is Europe a continent?Have I missed any geography class?
I mean geographically speaking.

1 Like

I haven’t really any insight on what classes you took and what classes you skipped in school.
Apparently; neither do you.
Could it be someone used the wrong word?
Oh, say it ain’t so!
Gave you an opening for showing what petty looks like though. :joy:
Have a mediocre rest of the day.

1 Like

We cant all throw ourself into fetal position and cry victim.
And that you choose to do it after that post is just plain hypocrisy.
And I am not worried about how you feel about my lingo skills as Im talking 6 languages pretty decent.
Enough to make myself understood at least.
Why you choose to spend a Friday night like this is beyond me.
You clearly understood what I meant, but had to go make a petty post about it.
Fine, but then you should be (wo)man enough to take some sarcasm back without blowing it out of all proportions.
And with that I am done.

1 Like

After the military draft was ended, the reality of war has been managed in a way that has people thinking that military assistance is a Good Samaritan action and less emphasis is on the loss of life and the sacrifices.
Actions resulting in a loss of neutrality with respect to a conflict should trigger a requirement for Congress to make a declaration of war in order for weapons to be provided to an ally that is a belligerent. If a country is waging war by proxy through provision of weapons, the country should be accountable for the position taken in a conflict.

I recall Obama argued this point when he was pushed to declare a red line in Syria.

when does a state that belongs to a military alliance lose their relative neutrality with respect to a particular conflict?

Convention (XIII) concerning the Rights and Duties of Neutral Powers in Naval War. The Hague, 18 October 1907. Article 6:

The supply, in any manner, directly or indirectly, by a neutral Power to a belligerent Power, of war-ships, ammunition, or war material of any kind whatever, is forbidden.

Maybe if there is a requirement to actually declare war, people may pay attention and make support less abstract.

1 Like

Nuts, completely nuts if true, and I am leaning towards true!!

2 Likes

Go away @Divergent, instigate somwhere else, this forum is not your shrink couch, to prop up ones self esteem.

1 Like

I found this interesting and origin of the name going back to Zeus, Phoenicia, and Crete.

3 Likes

Substack seems more reputable than legacy media propoganda. I have seen similair reports elsewhere, but how much is a psycological operation to get the population used to the idea that, if rejected at first, still has the seed implanted in the collective unconscious, so that when the true orchestrated war comes, it won’t be shot down as this one seems to be? These stories could have all been leaked by intelligence services serving the shadow government of Europa. Just an idea to ponder.

“Two details that emerge from the conversation point to negligence: At the beginning of the conversation, one of the participants tells another that he will send him data via WhatsApp. If I understood correctly, this was work-related information. It also emerges from the conversation that one of the participants is conducting the conversation from a hotel room in Singapore. That’s very revealing and the German side may have been more than negligent.”

nemos news network, not zerohedge

2 Likes

I instigated nothing @QVBB .I was just trying to start a conversation about something that I thought was important in the context of the topic. I obviously chose the wrong person for it. Why that person chose to react that way to my questions is beyond me.

As for this it doesn’t contain any truth. I won’t even comment on it further. Whether I should stay or leave this forum is a good thing that you don’t decide. The forum has its moderators, regulators, etc., just like the website has its owner and they decide . And because the conversation between @Sphinx and me is out of the context of the topic, I will delete it in my part. That way things might become clearer.I hope.