Stunning Analysis of Vaccine Deaths

Title: "CAUSE UNKNOWN"
The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 and 2022
Ed Dowd
Forward by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
Afterword by Gavin De Becker (The Gift of Fear)

Ed Dowd pushes back on the “Vaccine Pandemic” with “excessive death” data. Covid booster shots need to be stopped immediately :

Screenshot (3607)

Author Interview here:

With thanks to bluefalken.

Author Bio:

6 Likes

https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/foi-2389-06.pdf

1 Like

I’ve traced the historical commentary and discussion among the British Royal Society back to the late 18th century. At that point, vaccines are discussed openly as tools for eliminating certain people. Vaccines were always a device of Malthusian eugenics.

4 Likes

Again, we agree. The jab IS the disease. I am confident that AIDS was another jab spread toxin that was intended to reduce the gay population. They threatened them with hepatitis due to their sexual practice so encouraged a jab for that. It was easy to annihilate the hemophiliacs simply with contaminating factor and then blaming it on contaminated blood which gave them AIDS. They cleaned out the majority of those on daily factor back in the 1980’s. I am not saying there is no such thing as AIDS, it simply is another non-virus related, instead a toxin-driven disease.

4 Likes

Thanks for posting this. Moreover, not only ‘discussion,’ as you do state, omni, but massively experimented on and systematically applied to adults and children of various ethnicities during the Boer Wars.
Alicia

@justawhoaman you are right over the target. I used to bill for hemophiliac patients and the as the stories go… I believe that the hemophiliac population is nothing but a test project including acquiring hemophilia syndrome.

Then Hemlibra came out and all the treatment centers were concerned that they would lose money on their 340B programs because this was actually not considered factor.

Right before the scamdemic the hemophiliac societies were boasting about CRISPR.

Hemophilia and Covid are similar in certain aspects that they were testing (in hienz sight).

Then I quit. Had enough. Can’t feed the beast no more.

1 Like