Stupid Question... Who is running The United States?

Now that Biden has stepped out of the race and Kamala is lost in speech, place and space, Who is running The United States?

Second stupid question, which Trump is going to the White House? Drain the swamp Trump? or I brought you the vaccine, please thank me Trump?

I have another question about hybrid warfare and liberal democracies but this one needs some thinking. Liberal democracy don’t seem safe to me, in a world where a hybrid warfare model is being utilized.

1 Like

Saw the interview with Catherine Austin Fits and Doctor Farrell, very informative and the topics fired up my mind. The Hybrid warfare model raised some concerns, first words that came to my mind was liberal democracy and Trojan horse. This topic is bugging me, read an article about hybrid warfare, what a dirty bag of tricks this is ladies and gentleman. Have a question about it, but don’t know how to articulated, need to think about the order of the question, the ordo theologiae, Dr. Farrell points out. There is something else Dr. Farrell mentioned in an interview about the Royal Houses planning a comeback. I buy it, between globalism, hybrid warfare, liberal democracies, I am thinking about the Kaiser and the Tsar and I live in Puerto Rico. Imagine a German, or Russian, they must be missing aspects of the Monarchy.

2 Likes

… the same people who were running it prior to Biden’s announcement. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

8 Likes

Yup… and I rather suspect we both know who that is…

4 Likes

Don’t be a schtupid
Be a smarty
Come and join the Hannibal Directive party!

Puppet_Master-_Axis_of_Evil

1 Like

I suspect its still Obama. If I were to make a guess. He probably was selected for this role long ago.

1 Like

#Kenny…which Trump? is a good question. It’s obvious to most that he walked into office the first term unprepared for the situation. A touch of criticism, but not a lot for DJT. I’m sure he’s learned a lot. But the point is he didn’t seem to have a mature set of positions, and no trained staff, and his small circle of trusted advisors seemed to be (or became) compromised.

I just learned of a ‘transition project’ called Project 2025 that purports to be designed to fill that previous void. I haven’t evaluated, and can’t say whether it’s mostly good or fatally flawed. Here’s a link to the website.

This sort of massive advice document to a new(by) president was attempted before with Regan I believe and he actually did implement over half of it’s recommendations. There are lots of articles out there (mostly against it) and I’m sure we’ll hear more as time goes on.

Project 2025 | Presidential Transition Project

2 Likes

Interesting @XSEXCESS. Of course I have heard of the Heritage Foundation and have to wonder, if you look at the list of organizations behind it for this project, what does that really mean. Thanks for the heads up.

Kamala cut a deal with the Clinton branch (neocon, british version of globalism) hence endoresement. Obama lost out on buying her (euro branch of globalism) hence ‘figure it out at convention.’

What the deal WAS is yet to be seen.

1 Like

It’s a put on! Best advice: Get on your knees (shout out to Kamala) and PRAY…We won’t get fooled again.

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

I just saw this on Twitter.

https://x.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/1815537048331464737

I’ve been following Gregory Stenstrom and Leah Hoopes from Delaware County PA. They have a book out The ParallelElection and they have a couple websites.

2 Likes

2 Likes

IMG_1157

Lol no. Not even close. The US is run by disaffected Trotsky fans and they are crashing it into the ground for petty revanchist issues.

Obama
and look for him to be VP on the Dem ticket - yep heeeeee’s back
New Libertarian style Swamp Trump

ZOG since 11/22/1963