Sue-ee! Pork'n'beans now all-in-one bean!

Courtesy of CRISPR-CAS9, the genetic lottery pays out yet again.

New monstrous GMO:
Pig Beans, Soy beans genetically altered to contain actual pig protein –
Citizen Watch Report

https://citizenwatchreport.com/new-monstrous-gmo-pig-beans-soy-beans-genetically-altered-to-contain-actual-pig-protein/

Enjoy.

Can’t wait to pig out on that goolash. :upside_down_face:

I’ll let bluenose have mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

For some reason, I don’t see the Chinese embracing “pig beans” in place of pork… And anyway, what ever happened to the insect protein that was going to save the world??

I wonder if they already have a huge ready made market in the for profit prison system… They already feed them mostly soy and food packed with GMO’s and products that contain phytoestrogen. This article just made me think… Soy vs. the prison system – The Guilfordian

1 Like

I don’t see why not. It has been a ready-made market for all sorts of companies for a long time already (as well as a large pool of basically slave labor). What a society we live in, eh?

2 Likes

A little poetry from my childhood days. Saturday night was usually baked beans and Johnny cake night at our house. I’ll let the poem set the scene for church the following morning. :wink:

Beans, beans the musical fruit.
The more you eat the more you toot.
The more you toot the better you feel.
Then you’re ready for another meal!

CAF has spoken about the profit motives behind the prison system. You bring drugs into the inner-city and when the population either gets caught with it, sells it, or causes violence due to the addiction, VOILA, increases the prison population which enriches the prison system. More incarcerated, more money required to flow in. Sick.

3 Likes