SUPERLUMINOSITY, PYRAMIDS, AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: SOME THOUGHTS

the idea is free!
i mean slavery is free, too…

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

p.s.: why is the Bible a good book? since everybody got one, but nobody reads.

I couldn’t agree more…it’s not just the knowing that matters…but the doing…it must move that critical 18” downward…moving from the brain into the heart…a marriage of the intellect and the will…this is true faith…one of doing and being…

But don’t just listen to God’s word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves. For if you listen to the word and don’t obey, it is like glancing at your face in a mirror. You see yourself, walk away, and forget what you look like. But if you look carefully into the perfect law that sets you free, and if you do what it says and don’t forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it. James 1:22-25

“So why do you keep calling me ‘Lord, Lord!’ when you don’t do what I say? Luke 7:46

1 Like

As Chuck and Barry discuss…now that QED is giving way to SED because of ZPE…what in the world is this strange substance and missing link of physics…or should we say Who?

Colossians 1:17

these verses from James are one of my most preciously held words. thanks. love.

1 Like