SUPERLUMINOSITY, PYRAMIDS, AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: SOME THOUGHTS

Originally published at: SUPERLUMINOSITY, PYRAMIDS, AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: SOME THOUGHTS

Today’s blog about superluminosity - faster-than-light phenomena - might seem far removed from the previous two blogs this week, about the stamped or face value of money versus its intrinsic value, or about the problems that artificial intelligence poses not only for cyber-security, but more especially for the idea of central bank digital currencies, and…

11 Likes

This was a great post and the articles are very interesting. What immediately popped into my head at the mention of Wheatstone was the story of Prof. John Trump from MIT who was asked to go through Tesla’s papers ,after his death, to look for anything that might involve national security. Apparently a package was left in a vault at his previous residence that came with a note warning it was booby trapped to detonate when opened incorrectly and that it contained a very valuable invention worth $10,000. The story goes that this scared off everyone else while Prof. Trump opened it only to find a common Wheatsone bridge. Could a very accurate measuring device be the key to unlocking his theories?

I read that Tesla also considered the “fifth element,” or ether, to be what others considered the vacuum of outer space. One article mentions the dielectric constant of a vacuum that is assumed around subatomic particles. I wonder if he considered this to be ether, and not just the absence of anything, matter or energy. Light has been shown to exhibit both wave and particle characteristics too, that seem to contradict each other in principle, so that modern theory is more like an extrapolation. It also bends, showing that there is still a lot to learn. Perhaps the speed of light is not a constant.

As a diode has an off time when the phase changes, giving it a recovery time and soft/hard recovery characteristics, might signals as waves exhibit the same phenomena? Could delaying the phase change using ultra low frequencies and buffers, for a given run of wire, be the method of such speedy data transfer? Without a phase change, we would be dealing with direct current and not Tesla’s AC he was famous for, and so the buffers would be needed to boost current for long runs, but coaxial wire could be faster than fiber optic cable.

Also there was mention of a quick rise time needed using a special relay that is very fast. Apparently, the quick switching of high voltage is necessary in creating ball lightning in a lab. I just thought I would throw that out there and don’t know how it relates… Pi/2 is used in many equations beyond just geometry.

2 Likes

Plasma = Aether??? There would be no void in “space”? :thinking:

2 Likes

Hmm.A void.That one or no one can or can’t avoid,in no way. :thinking:

2 Likes

Love all the pictures you put out there, Divergent!! Thanks!! :+1:

1 Like

You are welcome.Most. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Speaking of “trusting the science” and technocratic priesthood enforcement…this article caught my eye the other day…

From a bit of a different angle and an equally head scratching situation as it relates to the faster then light issue and the questioning of Einsteinian constants…Australian physicists Barry Sutterfields ground breaking and controversial research comes to mind about how the speed of light appears to be actually slowing down…

4 Likes

The author can only assume that this omission is related to the apparent lack of technological relevance, the dominance of the special theory of relativity , and the belief that someone else has already performed such measurements.

Faced with a chalkboard filled with equations, I think that too many people blindly accept certain “principles” which are simply theory, especially when international awards are involved.

2 Likes

Agree…that’s exactly what Barry and Chuck discuss…whether all of Barry’s conclusions are right or not it’s at least clear so much of the physics our modern world is based upon are inaccurate…

1 Like

As an Old Earth Creationist vs a Young Earther…I would like to know more of what Barry and Chuck alluded to at the end of their conversation…does the increase of ZPE and the correlating reduction of electron orbits and thus reduction of the speed of light and electrical currents in general really mean they think the universe is only 6000+/- yrs old or only that in its original creation eons ago only took 6 days? Really cooks the noodle…

What if the entire atomic THEORY is incorrect? What if photons do not exist but everything (think Tesla) is based on electro magnetism. Incoherent electrostatic acceleration. Everything.

3 Likes

Definitely above my pay scale, but so interesting! All this Doesn’t even get into the holographic theory… At these points I simply put my faith in the Creator and know that one day we will know more…

3 Likes

One important point here is to realize that the ‘god’ of The Old Testament is NOT The Creator of All!! Gives a whole new perspective on things!! Paul A. Wallis & Mauro Biglino are excellent resources on that account!! :innocent:

Who’s to say the Bible narrative wasn’t written by a group of then popular writers?

Postulates are statements that are assumed to be true without proof. Postulates serve two purposes - to explain undefined terms, and to serve as a starting point for proving other statements.

The key word is ASSUMED…

2 Likes

Right on!!! How to undo centuries of brainwashing?!! :rofl:

Indeed… I readily affirm that not everyone takes the Biblical approach as a framework for reality as I do, and the two men in the interview do… As we’ve discussed previously, it requires faith… But I suggest that it’s not blind faith, but faith based upon the most solid of evidence…At the end of the day we each must review the evidence and come to our own conclusions…That’s the beauty of free will… :+1:

3 Likes

Assuming there is such an idea of free will…

1 Like

Have to read this again, my brain just got another window opened… Thank you Dr. JPF.

1 Like

it seems quite bad. aren’t there enough water from the Nile to irrigate a few gardens and shades amidst the punishing sand?