Synthetic biology becomes demonology?

I post these two videos featuring Dr Anna Mihalcea talking about just what might be happening ( I use the word might because, as always, this stuff is just so hard to prove…having read Elana Freeland’s book, ‘Geoengineering Transhumanism’, I do believe that everything Dr Mihalcea talks about has a history and IS at least being investigated) in the world of nanotech and synthetic biology. This stuff is very confronting and affects all of us, vaccinated or not. The transhumanism plan IS real…just ask that non-human entity Yuval Harari!!! There is some hope built into these discussions too, as there is mention of various detoxifying agents. I have been drinking a mixture of lemon juice, honey, tumeric and pepper in boiling water daily for some years now, long before covid came along, and I must say that I do start my days ‘effectively and efficiently’ in terms of bodily functions lol. Maybe I got lucky with that, but I will add the apple cider vinegar to my daily routine from now on as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m also a big fan of apple cider vinegar, definitely helps the microbiome.

2 Likes