Take a look at this latest guide to healthy food. Lucky charms vastly outperforms ground beef and eggs fried in butter

Take a look at this latest guide to healthy food. Lucky charms vastly outperforms ground beef and eggs fried in butter.

The Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy’s Food Compass, unveiled in late 2021, is another Great Reset tool designed to discourage consumption of animal foods by falsely rating them as unhealthy, and encouraging consumption of ultraprocessed foods by giving them high nutritional ratings

5 Likes

Does anyone here know how to properly skin a caterpillar before human consumption? That’s where these freakazoids appear to be heading.

10 Likes

Notice the preponderance of protein in the bottom eight? Funny, that.

5 Likes

Here in TX with the UNGODLY drought that has been imposed on us (the high altitude aerial spraying is VERY obvious when there are no clouds in the sky), the cost of hay to sustain our animals is now about 4x normal. We have registered angus, although I have given up on the registration but we have low birthweight bulls and healthy cows, so we are opting to use the profits we are making elsewhere to be able to provide excellent replacement animals when this is over. Probably in 2 years. It takes at least 3 years to make a side of beef: 11 months gestation plus 2 years to maturity.

So the next time you look at a steak, think of that. Ground beef may be the product of an older animal- but right now in Texas, that could mean just about anything. The slaughter houses are full and the price of beef has fallen. Not everyone can afford to hang on to their cattle or sheep.

8 Likes

The price of beef is getting crazy here in Canadastan, but the farmers aren’t profiting from it, that’s for sure. Too busy paying for fuel and fertilizer. Hay crop was good though. Interest rates rising, also not good.

4 Likes

It’s easy when you control the market; the weather; the statistics;
and what’s good for you, and what’s bad for you.
It’s Simon Sez; and Simon Sez… starve.
Problem is, some people are not playing by the rules.
Especially, those Wascully Wabbits not doing what Simon clearly Sez to do.
This could upset the whole crooked cart.
Not to mention Klaus Schwab$, aka SPECTREs[Special Executive for Counter-Intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, and Extortion], aka WEFs.
They want to own Earth, & you.
But first, they’ll need to get their biomedical police states - operating as one.
And that, takes a whole lot of ownership to accomplish[in as few as hands as possible, of course].

6 Likes

There will be a whole bunch of us not playing by the rules. I have axis deer, too- an exotic from Asia- that to some people is better tasting than beef. No tags to buy and I have a walk in cooler… a field full of lamb chops and axis tenderloin. Ain’t starvin’ in my neighborhood.

Too bad more of you don’t live close by.

8 Likes

We could move, if you’re setting a table like that! My house moves, and like the dogs mentioned earlier, it takes the lead sometimes🤣!

5 Likes

Didn’t the nutjobs in control of Canada just announce they want to make it well-nigh impossible for farmers to use nitrogen fertilizer in the future? (Only one of the most crucial nutrients for any plant!)

5 Likes

Hey I’m a day’s drive away. May take you up on it!

3 Likes

what part of Texas?
currently buying from Grasslandbeef.com
these guys from India?
[Axis Deer - Facts and Beyond | Biology Dictionary]
Axis Deer - Facts and Beyond | Biology Dictionary
How do we best network knowledge and skill to live this one out?

4 Likes

We are a high-fenced ranch between San Antonio and Austin. Axis deer have escaped from local game ranches (they are very good at tearing up fences) so they are seen along roadways (road kill) and in towns in the area. We know a local wildlife “relocator” who brought us animals he was able to catch IN a town where they were becoming a problem. We started out with what we thought were 9 does and 3 bucks but many were immature and their antler buds sprouted. We had more like 6 and 6.

Axis deer shed their antlers on their birthdays, not seasonally like whitetail. They are also prolific breeders with the ability to produce more than one offspring a year. They eat grass and some browse (twigs and leaves); whitetail are primarily browse eaters which is why in years like this when food is scarce, grass hay will fill them and they will starve to death. They don’t have stomachs that break down grasses. The Axis are also much larger and produce more meat and, because they are exotic, have no hunting license requirement. In other words, the Axis actually belong to the ranch; the whitetail belong to the state even though we feed them 24-7.

3 Likes