Technology used for memory loss / mind wipe / inability to focus?

Am I crazy or this being used on us now? What do you know about this? Is it associated with mind-wipes /inability to focus caused by solar flares, CERN or our govs? They have been studying this since 1941 I believe…Reminds me of the neuralizers in the MIB movies.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Vahid-Aliyev/publication/341598034_Azerbaijan's_newfound_orientation_towards_Artificial_Intelligence_and_Robots/links/5ec9301092851c11a8817e42/Azerbaijans-newfound-orientation-towards-Artificial-Intelligence-and-Robots.pdf?origin=publication_detail&_tp=eyJjb250ZXh0Ijp7ImZpcnN0UGFnZSI6InB1YmxpY2F0aW9uIiwicGFnZSI6InB1YmxpY2F0aW9uRG93bmxvYWQiLCJwcmV2aW91c1BhZ2UiOiJwdWJsaWNhdGlvbiJ9fQ

2 Likes

I could be wrong of course, but there is something highly peculiar with Earth’s ‘wobble’. Especially so when considering its so-called ‘Moon’ casts predictable solar eclipses across the Earth’s surface. Then there is the highly strange phenomenon of never ‘seeing’ the Moon’s ‘dark’ side from the Earth. One of our other planets also has a ‘wobble’. The Mars Odyssey, or Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter and the Mars Global Surveyor spacecraft detected the Chandler wobble is also present on Mars. Being the only other planetary body other than the Earth where a ‘wobble’ has been detected may not be a total surprise when considering the large, deep scars present on Mars. My best surmise is that the ‘wobbles’ are there for a deliberate reason having to do with obfuscating the thought patterns of Humanity. Of course that is based on a very long career working indirectly for some highly ‘strange’ folks.

1 Like

You are probably right. I have been hearing some strange things that are quite disconcerting.
Also the date of Apr 8th keeps coming up for something big to occur (besides the eclipse). I have never been one to jump to fast conclusions but this feels different. I hope I am wrong.

Thank you for your reply.