Terror in norway

0100 PM 2 people was shot, 10 injured at club in Oslo.
Theres a Jazz club door to door with a bar thats been a LGBTQ+ club for 40 years or something.
Pride is cancelled in Oslo due to the shooting, which is labeled " terror by a hateful man" who turned out to be a muslim.
Hopefully it is a loner gone wild.
Right after the “Breivik terror”, Norwegians were certain it was terror by muslims, but that was a “right-wing extremist”.
If its not a lone maniac we may see; an amped division between
“white Europe” and muslims.
If you are to change the opinions and attitude of more left wing-leaned people to become more sceptic and less tolerant to musims, terror towards the LGHBTQ+ community is the way to go.
I have personally waited for “the powers that be” to build up to civil war exactly this way.
Seems to me the whole thing is coming down at the same time.
Crash the economy, muslims attacking christians and a food shortage to fight over at the same time.Add more lockdowns, Ukraine/ Russia and we have quite the scenario going.
It wil be interesting to see how tolerant the left is really if more of this is should occur.
Hopefully not, but Im afraid we will see more of this

2 Likes

If people scream for “martial law” enough TPTB can usher in CBDC’s with no way to protest them. Can you spell s l a v o r y!

If I see how Europe’s US-vassal bimbo’s are behaving one wonders if the EU is being set up as a testing ground for CDBC’s.

I get the same feeling about the EU being used as the first Western testbed for CBDCs.

TPTB always seem to promote chaos and fear when they want to make big changes. Europe is certainly no exception to that general rule.

Theres the weird connections again.
The guy who did this knew a guy named Arfan Bhatti.
He used to be a feared thug in the streets of Oslo,leader of a pakistani gang who introduced heavy violence outside bikergangs.
There was rumors he had a green light from the head boss of the prison where he did time, to run drugs safely.
He was in a relationship with a female journalist who some years ago became the news editor for TV2.
THen he did a 360 supposedly, went to pakistan and left the ganglife to become a radical islamist.
And that might be, but its weird he knew the shooter since 2015.
THey posted on facebook hate towards the LGBTHQ+ community as well.
Death threats towards the Pride march and lovely things like that.
The 2 victims that died was not in the LGBTHQ+ communithy,but the media sure runs with that angle.
This community stresses that the muslim community are not to be blamed for 1 mans extreme hate yet the local radical muslims has a place of gathering where women rights, gays rights and so on are not very welcomed.
And the pakistani politican Abid Raja has stressed that the christians have some soulsearching to do after this.
How he came to that concnlusion is totally weird to me.

I was surprised that Olso has laws prohibiting sale of alcohol from stores late at night just like in Kansas.

This is too bad about the shooting, I don’t see martial law being helpful but some military presence such as a couple soldiers stationed at city squares like those always present in Rome (at least there were in 2017 I don’t know if this has changed since then) can be a helpful deterent to prevent shootings.