TESLA AND TUNGUSKA: ANOTHER LOOK

Originally published at: TESLA AND TUNGUSKA: ANOTHER LOOK

One of this website’s regular contributors of articles is K.M., who shared the following article about Tunguska. When I saw the heading and read the article, I immediately knew why K.M. had sent it, because it’s an article that bears directly upon two of my favorite high octane speculations: (1) that the Great Pyramid may…

7 Likes

Are you familiar with this location in South America? There are locations around the planet where this occurs- this being the most dramatic.

1 Like

Where I went to school at NMIMT, there is an atmospheric research degree offered with a nearby Magdalena Mt. that is a hot spot for electrical storms and where they have an observatory. It is the high dessert and the hot winds can form lots of static electricity, but you can almost taste the ozone in the air sometimes before the lightning strikes. They have more strikes than anywhere in the US, or so I am told, and one of my teachers was struck and killed running between buildings on campus in the rain. They had this very old bar downtown that had a reputation for bad people called “The Capital Bar” right on the plaza next to the bronzed half of the encasement for the Trinity atomic bomb experiment. After more than 100 yrs. of sin, lighting struck and burnt the bar to the ground.

“The more we learn, the more it seems like it’s really important to understand,” said Edens. “For instance, just a few years ago researchers discovered that thunderstorms are actually particle accelerators. There’s gamma rays coming out of thunderstorms. If you don’t know that, you don’t want to fly over a thunderstorm and get hit by those rays. That’s a hefty dose of gamma rays through your body. It goes right through the airplane.”

Also, I linked to an article in a previous post about Tesla and the Death Ray that had some good info and another link to declassified FOIA files on Tesla. The Russians were definitely after his papers and the FBI was told to stand down from higher ups, probably VP Wallace who had ties to Communists that the reports sometimes refer to as “The enemy.”(?)

https://vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla

1 Like

I was struck by a rolling ball of lightning at BrownLedge Camp in Burlington, VT. on a rocky point into Malletts Bay. I watched as it rolled down the path and hit our cabin while I had my hands on the metal screen door, in awe. Lightning literally broke through the screen of a neighboring cabin and caused the metal bunk to glow with one of the girls on top (she was taken out by ambulance). Our riding instructor, from England, was IN the barn office and with unlucky timing was turning off a light when lighting struck the building and went through the system. He was found under his desk, dead, from electrocution. They had to send his body back to England. I was 12! Needless to say, lightning has my attention and studying the properties of plasma, as it relates to lightning, is of great interest to me.

OH, and my mother was struck as a girl but it was the metal bucket she was carrying that became charged and she was able to drop it. I had no feeling in my hands for several days and the tingling (pulsing charge) to my elbows is something I won’t ever forget.

2 Likes

Do I understand correctly that somebody prevented Starship to launch using Tesla system or rather Musk’s team were using it in order to propel rocket but failed to use it successfully?

1 Like

Oh wow. I am really interested in this phenomenon of ball lightning. It is, needless to say, a very strange phenomenon. did it have any peculiar sound, smell, or behaviour?

1 Like

I am still reading the FBI docs on Tesla but a number of people were misled into thinking that they held the missing papers only to be told that it was a dept. of the DOJ, and that they were eventually given to a museum in Yugoslavia. Some of these people asking for more info were studying ball lightning and claim it could be weaponized with some saying that pilots witnessed one inside the plane during flight. Check out the first folder starting around pg. 106.

2 Likes

Ball lightning will figure in the new book…

5 Likes

I do remember that it had a particular smell but I don’t think, 61 years later, that I can pinpoint it enough to identify it. It must have traveled at least 60 yards before it hit our cabin. There was so much lightning in that particular storm and being on a rock outcrop was no help in absorbing the energy. That is my theory, anyway. I know that the earth is essentially an incoherent magnet which is how “gravity” works so that has to be the basis of Tesla’s work. He didn’t fall for the Newton silliness. Very possible that the Vermont granite on which we were located had a specific charge, as well. Hmmmm. Giza-ish?

2 Likes

iu

Ok…coming in from the left field here…it’s been said that electrical/plasma energy often appears to act as if alive or imbued with consciousness…so could there be a more paranormal dimension (yes, a pun) to some of it…from Missing 411 to Skinwalker Ranch to UFO orbs there are reports of entities within them and/or emerging from these balls of light and energy…if true…are they portals to another place…or is the “energy” the actual form of the being…or is it the form the entity has to take in order to manifest within our dimension…Star Treks Veger anyone…

iu

3 Likes

For those of you wanting to look deeper into ball lightening or plasma ball lightening, you can go to this wayback machine url and find a lot of material about it: https://web.archive.org/web/20060903193823/http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:Ball_Lightning

8 Likes

Thanks for that link, @SusySunshine !

1 Like

Apparently the ol’ wickedest man in the world had his own run in with “ball lightening”…score one for the paranormal angle…

Aleister Crowley

British occultist Aleister Crowley reported witnessing what he referred to as “globular electricity” during a thunderstorm on Lake Pasquaney in New Hampshire, United States, in 1916. He was sheltered in a small cottage when he, in his own words,

…noticed, with what I can only describe as calm amazement, that a dazzling globe of electric fire, apparently between six and twelve inches [15 and 30 cm] in diameter, was stationary about six inches [15 cm] below and to the right of my right knee. As I looked at it, it exploded with a sharp report quite impossible to confuse with the continuous turmoil of the lightning, thunder and hail, or that of the lashed water and smashed wood which was creating a pandemonium outside the cottage. I felt a very slight shock in the middle of my right hand, which was closer to the globe than any other part of my body.

One could describe it as genie, or smoke-less fire…listen to the story 1:18:42 - 1:31:45

2 Likes

I flew through a thunderstorm and even a hurricane with my husband. He was a private pilot who took a lot of chances. We flew a lot in Mexico where tropical storms came up spontaneously with no advanced warning (at that time).
I love storms and always feel better during and after a thunder storm.

1 Like

The missing papers were eventually looted by the nazis in 41

Just wanted to share this picture taken near me. I found it interesting with Tesla’s theory and Dr. Farrell’s writings.

The lightning is wrapped around the power line.

4 Likes