TEXAS INVESTIGATING GAIN OF FUNCTION RESEARCH

Originally published at: TEXAS INVESTIGATING GAIN OF FUNCTION RESEARCH

I may or may not be seeing things correctly, so that’s why I’m filing this one under the “You Tell Me” category. But the way I’m seeing this is that the state of Texas seems to be leading some sort of “revolt of the states”. It began some years ago with Texas starting its state…

3 Likes

Yes Sir. It would help to explain the absolute mayhem going on in Texas right now. Anything to divert attention. It would also explain why Paxton’s office seems so ‘busy’ when our group attempts to reach him or assistants. Mass shootings almost every day, Florida hit as well. More than attempts at gun grab. We’ve never seen anything like this, with the exception of Whitman shootings, which was considered to be a once in a lifetime event by most native Texans. The hardest, most deadly fighting historically occurs toward the what might be deemed ‘the end of a war’, usually to gain as much territory as possible but this, this is different. The Texas/Florida partnership is a very compelling hypothesis! Will be watching this carefully, along with Joe Manchin. Thank you, Dr.

2 Likes