That missing 9/11 gold

9 Likes

:man_shrugging:

Best not to ask questions. I’m sure the media has an answer I can accept, so I can go about my day without the pain of thought.

Maybe it was already missing?
9/11 just covered someone’s bluff[that the gold & silver were there]?

2 Likes

Gold can be manufactured in a very expensive energy input process that can be mitigated by employment of free energy. Zero point or technopower is not dependent upon a resource, other than the intellectual property it’s rather cheap. The function of it on cost to produce is indescribable. The dude with the crashed ufo, yah him, he has the ability to completely crash the gold market by using his free energy to be the input in his monatomic gold mfg. therefore all the gold in the world is a false asset like diamonds they are grossly mispriced. Yet as long as it’s a secret, we get this mystery lol lol I don’t buy gold or oil both are like diamonds renewable abundant and should be cheap will be soon, we’re probably selling gold that’s got no known origination point, derivative, through arbitrage and instruments of fraud were ignorant of the profits of an insidious government that schemes money off the stock market secretly