THAT SHIPPING AND SUPPLY CHAIN THING: A HIGH OCTANE PHONE CALL

Originally published at: THAT SHIPPING AND SUPPLY CHAIN THING: A HIGH OCTANE PHONE CALL

A few days ago I had a long telephone conversation with a friend (K.M.) and as we always do we…

4 Likes

This is a very realistic scenario especially on the not so Pacific coast of the USA.

Thank you, Dr. Farrell.
For what it’s worth, Kerry Cassidy has shared some interesting info from a group of remote viewers who, a while back, all saw a “mushroom cloud” type of event.

Some have speculated that it’s connected to the LaPalma volcano, but could also relate to something much more sinister.

You can search her site for stories here:
(https://projectcamelotportal.com/)

Or watch the video on Youtube (with comments), here:

And, here’s a longer follow-up interview with one of the remote viewers:

You mean like China’s version of Russia’s Club K missile launchers?

Well YEAH…

4 Likes

Interesting article for sure!

Here’s a different thought. What if they are stocking the DUMBS?

1 Like

I entertained the same notion. There are individuals buying up a ton of supplies off the shelves in the supermarkets. I was amazed at the amount of empty shelves for cat food!!!

1 Like

No, you are not alone in thinking this, several people on my prepping forum have suggested it (some with military backgrounds) and I don’t have the link, but I’m pretty sure I saw one article suggesting this about six months ago when things really got serious - but nothing since.

I’ve kind of figured this was at least a part of the problem since I first saw the suggestions on my other forum a few months ago. Nothing else makes as much sense and they did report (at least for a day) finding some “migrants” in one of the containers.

It is really weird seeing photos of the ships stacked outside the pier where my Dad had a Bait and Tackle Shop about 1961. There are some really interesting photos on my other forum taken by people who live in Long Beach. By the way, I don’t hae any contacts left there, but I was born in Long Beach, CA. So I am familiar with what the port usually looks like and this isn’t it.

1 Like