THAT STRANGE STUFF IN NASA VIDEOS: PLASMA LIFE?

Originally published at: THAT STRANGE STUFF IN NASA VIDEOS: PLASMA LIFE?

We end this week’s strange blogs on high octane speculation with an article that was noticed and shared by M.L., and with our thanks, because the plasma life hypothesis has now advanced yet another step, as some scientists are re-evaluating some of those strange NASA space shuttle videos in the light of it. Before we…

6 Likes

So the description of the moving plasma reminds me of starlings in a murmuration.

The Incredible Science Behind Starling Murmurations: Where and Why They Form.

5 Likes

Plasma Life?
Is there anyone on here (JPF included) who understands the first thing about plasma physics or electric fields.

Or just an abundance of those with zero science knowledge after their schooling…
By JPF’s logic the tether must be another example of “plasma life.”

Abandon the new age fairy nonsense…
These are physical craft, viewed in the Infra Red spectrum, surrounded by powerful electric fields.
.Really guys, get a grip.

Actually, you’re misrepresenting me. It’s the things coming to LOOK at the tether.

1 Like

Could plasma be how we are linked to an all knowing God ?

1 Like

@aurajenn Reminds me of this video and they called it “emergent behavior “ which I find very interesting with your comparison of murmuration and moving plasma. Video at time 2.30.

2 Likes

I’m wondering if plasma is just another word for aether?! If The Universe itself an organism, wouldn’t that make a case for that? :thinking:

1 Like

That was a cool video. The programming could probably done with drones.

What is the life force connection allowing the communication of parts within the whole.
Vibration is probably an element of the connectedness but the actual forces are probably not yet understood.

What about the emergent movement caused by sound vibrations

Chladni Plates | Harvard Natural Sciences Lecture Demonstrations.

3 Likes

I saw the chladni plates before. Vibration with intent as in with water molecules and sand. So much we don’t know but we know there’s so much more.

2 Likes