THAT TAURUS GERMAN CRUISE MISSILE STORY...

Originally published at: https://gizadeathstar.com/2024/03/that-taurus-german-cruise-missile-story/

If you’ve been following that Taurus German cruise missile story, then brace yourself, because it’s taken yet another very strange turn… strange, that is, only if you’re not following my hypothesis that there has been in existence, since the end of World War Two, a non-territorial-non-state actor that I’ve called at various times “the Nazi International”…

6 Likes

I am getting the impression there are various 1% groups that are in contention; maybe even some off-world groups? :thinking: Since The Public has been kept ignorant of many developments, most of us have no clue what is really going on behind the scenes! I have greatly admired the work of Matt LaCroix, his new book out is “The Epic of Humanity”. According to what he has read in the Sumerian Tablets, our human race came into existence around 250,000 years ago. What I do wonder is how many different “groups” are jockeying for a position to be able to “run” this planet. Who owns us?! Here we sit in the middle of somebody else’s war!
:upside_down_face:

Never mind German Chancelors swearing allegiance to Washington forcefully or willingly. How about these American generals with German sounding last names really reporting to Nazi International network and not necessarily to US army command?

Retired former chief of the Polish General Staff, Rajmund Andrzejczak has indicated on a POLSAT interview that The Ukraine military losses are ACTUALLY IN THE MILLIONS.

https://www.irishsun.com/news/274181729/ukraines-losses-in-the-millions-retired-polish-general

2 Likes

As a Pole on-call here on the forum, let me elaborate bit more on Gen. Andrzejczak, who is shaping to be a NATO hawk and a darling of US media.
His numbers of UKR loses are absolutely not substantiated by anything, maybe only by his zeal or rather itching to bring Polish and other NATO troops to the UKR.

Let’s create an atmosphere of horror (nothing gets you there like hearing of millions that perished, which in Poland brings memories of WWII immediately).

Fortunately, general is retired (most likely forced to do it by real leader of country J. Kaczynski) and doesn’t have to much influence in decision making among governing elites.

2 Likes