THE 1978 MOVIE COMA COMES TO REALITY? ORGAN HARVESTING NETWORK BUSTED IN PAKISTAN

Originally published at: THE 1978 MOVIE COMA COMES TO REALITY? ORGAN HARVESTING NETWORK BUSTED IN PAKISTAN

There was grizzly news this past week concerning those human trafficking networks we’ve all heard of; according to the following article shared by S.D. and T.M., Pakistani police busted an organ harvesting ring after a missing teenaged boy was traced to an organ harvesting ring: Pakistan police bust organ trafficking ring While the article is…

3 Likes

The movie “Coma” is the reason I’m not an organ donor, that dam movie did it to me! Traumatized me for life!

I remember when the film first came out. Caused quite a stir & was my awakening. My thought, “This is happening somewhere on the planet, maybe lots of places”.

Correct me if you want.
But weren’t Princess Diana’s genitals removed from her body , right before her funeral? :thinking:
I am sure of this. But I cannot find where I have heard or read this.

There was also the inconvenient fact she had emerged unscathed from an intense two-year affair with the Pakistani surgeon Hasnat Khan, a man Fayed dismissed at the inquest by saying: "You cannot marry someone like that, [who] lives in a council flat and has no money."

It’s just routine. It’s transactional.
It’s just business.
Production line.
Am i too blunt?I apologize if so.:smirk:

1 Like

Thanks for The Mentalist link.
Yes, “it’s nothing personal, it’s just business.” - The Godfather

1 Like

You are most welcome.
Here is some more…

Nice to see that Mentalist fun club is spreading :grin:

2 Likes

The movie ‘Never Let Me Go’ traumatized me. When you think about it, exploitation of human beings from chimney sweeps to suicide bombers — it is all gruesome, it is just a matter of context.