The 2nd Holodomor: A Pending Genocide (This is a good report for Russia...)

2 Likes

Here is a much better perspective than some ‘talking head’. These are real men taking risks by getting an up close and personal view driving into and across the battlefields.

(War Correspondents — RTD)

2 Likes

Like anybody that has 2 neurons between eyes will ever give any credence to Kemlin propaganda channel RT :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Thanks for the link!
Enjoyed watching & listening to their perspectives.

1 Like

So, whom do you consider credible?

MSNBC, CNN, FOX news =RT. All of these so called legacy news media are compromised and financed by intel agencies , whether East or West of the globe.

Its probably 3 times more in the west by CIA and others. We are on our own.

3 Likes

Yep, we sure enough are…

QVBB, you do realize you cited an Associated Press ‘story’ in order to bolster your argument regarding all the legacy news media being compromised and financed by intel agencies, correct?

Just to prove or emphasize rather, that all the media were bought and paid by both sides.

2 Likes

Nice glasses. Very reflective. Although they kind of give him an insectoid look. :smirk:

Being preached to by a lying media, that absolutely hates its customers.

He has some decent numbers so I don’t care how he looks.

1 Like

Ok. Just a first impression. Yes, numbers are important, they determine some things, sometimes. Although strength is not always in numbers.
I did not know until now that numbers can be decent in addition to their other attributes and definitions. :smirk:
But now i know.Thank you.

1 Like

You’re most welcome.

1 Like