The Assassination of Archduke Shinzo Abe

9 Likes

Thank you @bluefalken! Excellent article!

4 Likes

Seems like a lot of warning shots are being fired across the bow of major nations.

1 Like

I have been trying to figure out which side was behind the Abe assassination. The complexity of Abe as explained in this article, his duplicity and deceptions which is how this group of Elites (and in that they are one group both allying and competing) puppeteer our lives was brilliantly spelled out. I signed up for more of this man’s wisdom and will put his site into comments on my one main media ZH. Would like to note Dr. Farrell’s recent comments on Japan that they are militarizing. I can’t remember the source, but right after the assassination, I read a comment as to how the present Japanese government wrote an EO-type document circumventing their Parliament on military matters? It is clear Biden’s War in Ukraine will continue in some form even if there appears to be hiatus in August or Sept which the patriot mystery school elements are predicting.

2 Likes

I don’t know if you’ve ever been to Japan, but IMO, Abe was on Abe’s & Japan’s side & no other; & THAT was the problem. Abe was old school & made deals that benefited him & Japan. Sure, some were under cover, but that’s old school. He didn’t really care if it benefited any other country as long as Japan came out on top.

While the younger generations have now been compromised, the elder Japanese, which is most of the country, are purists and highly racist in their viewpoints; Japan is for Japanese & little else. They have been forced to accept that their country is changing & despite that, they are still “Japanese”. This is not a bad thing really.

The racism is more passive resistance than what is practiced in The West & The Japanese are masters of it, with thousands of years of practice. Example, when Japan was forced to take a certain number of Muslims by The UN a number of years ago, the immigrants had to fill out any residency visas in triplicate, in Japanese; meanwhile, translators for hire for this work charged a fortune for such work, & on down the line, etc. The Japanese made it so difficult to stay, Muslim businesses went broke, esp. restaurants (based on wheat products). When push came to shove, most Muslims left the country voluntarily. The U.S. & The West could learn a valuable lesson from this sort of resistance, if we would only,… learn.

Any sign of Muslim “extremism” was met with immediate, forced deportation. I had a friend in Tokyo airport the day Japanese military halted all outgoing flights from the airport & literally refused takeoff of planes until all Muslims in custody were dispersed onto various planes leaving Japan for other countries; didn’t matter where the planes were going, as long as it wasn’t Japanese territory. My friend told me about one Japanese soldier who pinned a man over six feet tall up against the wall using only 2 fingers under the mans chin. The tall man was utterly helpless & when the soldier finally let go of him & directed the man to a plane, the man was happy to board & get the hell out!

My friend calls The Japanese “human ants”. Their cohesiveness is unlike any other people on Earth. They work TOGETHER. Even the compromised youth, at this point, if it comes down to their compromise, or, the best for Japan, they will side with their country. Don’t know how long this will last, but it’s still there.

The West & many others could learn much from The Japanese, if we would only…learn.

2 Likes

In the summer of 1992 my wife, son and I were in Japan and Okinawa. A cousin of hers explained to me that at that time there were at least two thousand Iranians meeting at Ueno park weekly and that a lot of the males snatched purses.

1 Like

And for those type of actions, the majority were deported.

2 Likes