THE AUGUST BRICS SUMMIT: A GOLD-BACKED CURRENCY? OR JUST A FANCY CORPORATE COUPON?

Originally published at: THE AUGUST BRICS SUMMIT: A GOLD-BACKED CURRENCY? OR JUST A FANCY CORPORATE COUPON?

Just this last Monday, you’ll recall, I blogged about Brazil’s Central Bank’s Digital Currency code, which apparently had a few key “features”, features that I and others have been trying to warn about for some time(see Monday’s blog, "Brazil’s Central Bank Digital Currency Code has some Intriguing “Features”). But that code is being rolled out…

5 Likes

Have read numerous articles claiming BRICS currency is a debt trap. Hard to say at this point.

I’m curious about Macron’s involvement in the upcoming meeting. Is he really interested or a spy?
Sending a Frenchman to spy seems rather…

https://www.pngegg.com/en/png-craoo

In fact, all this is setting a new trap.

Digital trap.Brazil wili be leading constructor of this trap.You know all the Nazis, and their remnants and their “new generations” that live there.Poor in natural resources.

The most advanced political cameleon,in Russia born in Ukraine.

Low and behold…the meeting takes place in South Africa, the land of diamonds and some time ago the land of apartheid. And the Nelson Mandela effect.

Sustainable developement?Inclusive multilateralizm?Sounds like kind of familiar constructs no? :thinking:

So what do we have?
Russia sometime ago under a dictatorial communist regime, and now under a strictly controlled authoritarian regime. Rich in natural resources.
China under a dictatorial authoritarian communist regime still. But poor in natural resources. Except for water. But their wet dream is to get drinking water resources from Lake Bykal.And rich in vast amount of population,work force.

India rich in vast amount of population,work force.And some but not enough natural resources.

What coul’d go wrong?Well everyting.Globalization stage 2.Similar like in the book !984 by George Orwell,three main superpowers always in war with each other.
The three fictional superstates of the dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four are Oceania, Eurasia, and Eastasia .
Not under those same names,but now we can clearly see that this is going that way.
And all their future allied satelite countries etc.The brand new materialistic trap,under construction.Nothing else.

A GOLD-BACKED CURRENCY? OR JUST A FANCY CORPORATE COUPON?

Why not both?Although i am tending towards “just a fancy corporate cupon”.A new one.Freshly backed.
With fresh new aroma. Olfactory alluring for the consuming parties.

It is a trap infact.

Oh, those French have a good nose for beautiful aromatic and tasty dishes, so now they go where they smell the best. Again.Macron…hmm well why not both “intersted spy”. :man_shrugging:

1 Like