The CCP Techno-Demons

The CCP Techno-Demons :: By Terry James

Published on: November 20, 2021 by RRadmin7 Category:General Articles, Terry James

If you have been keeping up with what’s going on in the so-called science of AI (Artificial Intelligence), you are aware that the bite into the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is again taking place. The present-day satanic tempters are again not whispering into the ears of mankind, but blatantly and proudly pronouncing that we can and will become like God with our partaking of the technological breakthroughs.

The term is itself, obviously, one formed in the dark, rebellious brilliance of Lucifer’s own mind. I’m referring to the term “transhumanism.”

We are being promised we can one day be like gods. We will not surely die. We will be like the “most High” and live eternally through the transformation.

It seems that with each and every news cycle, new frontiers have been pierced while those devoted to AI and Transhumanism rage to bring about Heaven on earth, totally apart from the God of Heaven. And it is in this rage that the devil and his demonic agents, I believe, might be laying plans to bring about the demise of much of mankind.

Almost certainly, these new technologies have been inspired by such minions. Perhaps it is all setting up to fulfill Bible prophecy, particularly in one area I would like us to consider briefly.

There is no geopolitical force on earth at present more determined to involve all of humanity in a tyrannical way than the beastly wickedness I wish to consider. And I’m not talking about the globalist, one-world order builders who are forming, wittingly or unwittingly, the platform for launching the one who will be Antichrist.

For certain, the master architect is the same for both the globalists and for this entity, but they are assaults on mankind from two directions. Basically, from the occidental world of purveyors of evil and from the oriental purveyors of evil.

It is from the oriental side of this ongoing assault that is scheduled to bring about destructiveness and devastation that I wish to dissect a bit.

The AI and transhuman technologies are from the mind of Satan, the master architect with the blueprint to bring about absolute misery on the human race. He and his minions, both human and supernatural, will, I am convicted, use these anti-God technologies in ways yet to be imagined.

But it is with some imagination that I cogitate a bit on how this most wicked geopolitical agency of the oriental world will be inspired to use the technologies, which I believe are spawned from the mind of the fallen one.

I’m talking about the CCP, the Chinese Communist Party. News over the past few years gives credence to my thinking in this regard. The following will, I hope, further my meaning.

Excerpt:

The U.S. military’s top intelligence officer is increasingly worried about China’s research into “human performance enhancement,” including efforts to merge human and machine intelligence.

It’s a “key area” of disruptive technology that will affect national security, Lt. Gen. Robert Ashley, the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, or DIA, told an audience at the Association of the U.S. Army’s annual conference this week.

Chinese efforts to teach machines to think — through emerging technologies like neural nets, a form of artificial intelligence — represent phases of a process that concludes with “the next step, the integration of human and machines,” Ashley said. This, he said, could result in “cognitive advances not just in how we think, but [also] think about the stamina of the individual soldier; think about the ethical impacts of those kinds of technologies and how they would be applied? And how does a democracy view those types of technologies? How will Russia and China leverage those?”…

[Elsa Kania, a fellow with the Technology and National Security Program at the Center for a New American Security], wrote in an email. “The PLA’s Academy of Military Science has focused on advancing military-civil fusion (or civil-military integration, 军民融合) in brain science research, including to explore options to enhance human capabilities for battlefield perception and decision-making.”

That includes everything from implants that enable human “wetware” (brains) to interact with and share digital information with hardware (computers), to gene-editing through tools like CRISPR. Such work may one day allow China to grow superior troops or turn regular soldiers into super ones.

Source: Defense Intel Chief Worried About Chinese ‘Integration of Human and Machines’ by Patrick Tucker, Technology Editor, Defense One, October 10, 2018 – Rapture Ready News November 12, 2021]

The specific prophecy that foretells the immense destructive power of the kings of the east is as follows.

“Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them…. By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths” (Rev 9: 14-16, 18).

The forewarning of this great force from the oriental world is further expounded upon in the following passage.

“And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty” (Rev 16: 12-14).

While it is speculation that the AI and transhumanistic “science” of today might bid entrance of demons from beneath the dried-up Euphrates, it is speculation based upon Scriptural Integrity. Throughout the Bible, there are accounts of demons inhabiting human beings. It is forbidden, as given in Deuteronomy, for instance, to summon spirits, etc. Clearly, these developing, so-called technologies might give an opening to those powerful demonic entities described as having been incarcerated beneath the Euphrates region.

With all areas of earth’s tumult shaping for soon fulfillment of end times prophecy, the growing power of the CCP and their devotion to AI and Transhumanism in order to enhance their military capability makes them look more and more like the kings of the east. This horrendous offspring of the world’s most prolific mass murderer, Mao Zedong, is scheduled to be demon-possessed as a 200 million strong juggernaut. They will murder billions with their power. But their time for such domination and destructiveness is not yet.

No matter how the frightening prospects might be for those who look in growing fear of the CCP and its threat, we who know the Lord can take comfort. He is still in absolute control. He will take His own to safety before that great and terrible day of the Lord.

“The earth is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods. Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation” (Psalms 24: 1-5).