The Club Of Rome: How Climate Hysteria Is Being Used To Create Global

1 Like

Here’s an interesting ABC news segment from 1973, where the founder and members of the club of Rome talk openly about the plan… Their body language is very interesting.

The making of a myth takes time and effort but once in place, most everyone finally believes…

2 Likes

The more people hear something, the more it feels “true.”. I think it was Harvard or Mit who put a bunch of made up words all over their campus. They put them in the newspaper, on social media, etc. A few weeks later they polled students to ask which words had a positive connotation, and even though none of the students remembered reading them … the polls showed overwhelmingly that the fake words they circulated ranked exponentially higher in favorability than the words they made up and had not previously put up… I think that’s why trying to know thyself is so important. I think the more people reflect on why they do what they do, the harder it is to fool them. It’s kind of like Trump… All my students hate him but none can give me a specific policy or act that he did to make them hate him.

Good to know someone is “out there” identifying the bilge clogging developing minds.

More on the Club of Rome and the depopulation agenda of the ignobles.