The coming great delusion

THE COMING GREAT DELUSION—PART 13: Hierarchy and Classification of Aliens and Spirits

November 14, 2021 by SkyWatch Editor

Following our last entry, here is another email from Mitchell to Podesta showing that Mitchell and Mansfield share the same beliefs about ETI:[i]

To: john.podesta@gmail.com

CC: eryn.sepp@gmail.com

Date: 2015-03-05 20:24

Subject: email from Edgar for John Podesta (℅ Eryn): meeting request

Dear John,

Now that you are no longer serving in the White House, I write to you and Eryn requesting our face to face meeting to discuss zero point energy and Disclosure.

Our Quantrek science intuitive has provided us with a few facts about our nonviolent contiguous universe ETI who promote PACIFISM among humans and with whom we work:

1. All true ETI do not inhabit this universe.
  1. So-called ETIs inhabit this universe and are in fact just celestials. They are higher in rank then discarnate spirits, even those who are evolved, HOWEVER, THEY JUST MIRROR VIOLENCE ON EARTH, FEELING THREATENED BY CONTAMINATION OF THEIR ABODE.
  2. Extrauinversal [sic] ETIs on the other hand have long ago evolved past violence, relying on spiritual intelligence to avert destruction.
  3. The Phoenix Lights and other sightings have provided ample evidence that Earth has been visited by beings whose intention is purely peace and who have nonviolently hovered over Phoenix and other sites, waiting to be asked to help, when they could most easily have destroyed the city with their uses of consciousness. These sightings have been witnessed by thousands of people in Phoenix alone, including my colleague Terri Mansfield, who will accompany me on our meeting with you.

Please let me now [sic] three dates and times that would work for your schedule.

Best regards,

Edgar

Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek

Apollo 14 astronaut

6th man to walk on the Moon

This shows us the clear agreement between Mansfield’s beliefs and those of Mitchell. We aren’t given specifics, but Mitchell states something they were doing at Quantrek yielded evidence showing certain facts out ETI. Simply put:

1. ETI, once again, are nonviolent.
  2. ETI do not inhabit our universe.
  3. ETI inhabit a higher plane of existence beyond our three-dimensional universe.
  4. ETI are pacifists.
  5. ETI are different from celestials.
  6. Celestials seem to be the name given to aliens from other planets.
  7. Celestials are either mistaken for or intentionally posing as ETI.
  8. Celestials are higher in rank than discarnate spirits, though it is unclear what discarnate spirits actually are.
  9. ETI are higher in rank than celestials.
  10. Some discarnate spirits are considered more evolved than others.
  11. Celestials and discarnate spirits mirror violence on Earth.
  12. Celestials and discarnate spirits feel threatened by contamination of their abode.
  13. ETI are extrauniversal, or what we might call, extradimensional beings.
  14. ETI have evolved past violence.
  15. ETI avoid war and destruction through use of spiritual intelligence.
  16. The Phoenix Lights, along with certain other sightings, were the work of ETI.
  17. ETI are showing us they could destroy us, yet choose not to.
  18. ETI are waiting for humans to ask them for help.
  19. ETI have enough power with only their consciousness to destroy our cities.
  20. Somehow ETI worked with Mansfield, Mitchell, and Quantrek to some capacity.

While this helps round out some of Mitchell’s beliefs, it brings up just as many questions about ETI:

1. Why is it important to keep driving home the point ETI are nonviolent?
  2. Which universe do ETI inhabit?
  3. How many universes are there, according to the ETI?
  4. What causes ETI to be pacifists, with whom are they peaceful, and how does that contrast with other, less-evolved beings?
  5. Why is the term “celestials” used for what sounds like other intelligent beings originating from planets other than Earth?
  6. Are celestials aliens, or are they different?
  7. Are celestials evil?
  8. What is a discarnate spirit?
  9. Who decides the ranks of these nonhuman beings?
  10. How does a discarnate spirit evolve?
  11. Why would aliens and spirits care enough about what humans are doing on Earth to mirror it themselves?
  12. What type of contamination are celestials and aliens afraid of, and how do they believe contamination could occur?
  13. Is “extrauniversal” the same as “spiritual,” and, if so, how are extrauniversal beings different from discarnate spirits? If not, how are they different from celestials, yet still considered nonphysical?
  14. How do ETI evolve, and what were they before they evolved?
  15. What exactly is spiritual intelligence?
  16. Why would ETI bother with showing human beings lights in the sky?
  17. How do sightings such as the Phoenix Lights convey the message that the ETI can destroy us, yet choose not to? What human would draw that conclusion from seeing a strange light in the sky?
  18. Haven’t human beings been asking for help for a long time? What is ETI waiting for?
  19. How does making us aware of their power of consciousness capable of destroying cities play into their plan of helping us?
  20. What was the nature of the relationship between ETI, Mansfield, Mitchell, and Quantrek; how did they communicate; why did Quantrek shut down if it was ETI-motivated; and why did ETI need Quantrek, Mitchell, and Mansfield in order to help all of humanity?

I ask these questions not as a dig against anyone or his or her beliefs, but in order to show the importance of thinking critically about these issues. In my belief, it is entirely possible that Mitchell and Mansfield were contacted by entities claiming to be all of the things described. The question for me isn’t whether or not Mitchell and Mansfield were making all of these things up. It is apparent, a least to me, that they fully believed what they were saying. The question for me is, rather, why did Mitchell and Mansfield believe what the ETI were telling them? What makes ETI trustworthy? Why were the ETI themselves never questioned about their motivations? Why did the ETI offer no proof to Mansfield and Mitchell to show the rest of us? If ETI were truly working with Mansfield and Mitchell toward the benefit of humanity, why aren’t other human beings allowed to knowingly participate in the process?

The questions could go on and on. Yet I suspect we are likely to find no real answers—not from human beings in the know or from ETI themselves. After all, why would ETI provide proof if their claims go unchallenged? I say it is time for contacts, abductees, and experiencers to start challenging claims made by these entities. The fact that most don’t shows how easily accepted any interpretation of official disclosure made popular by people in power would be across the world. If what is described in these emails turns out to be the interpretation attached to official disclosure if/when it occurs, many people would willingly accept it blindly, refusing to challenge the claims or demand any real evidence. All ETI would have to do is show up. I fear the mere public presence of these beings would be proof enough in the majority of minds.

The Space Treaty

Here is another email from Edgar Mitchell to John Podesta showing Mitchell’s urgency and sincerity concerning his beliefs:[ii]

To: john.podesta@gmail.com, eryn.sepp@gmail.com

Date: 2015-04-07 10:20

Subject: email for John Podesta (℅ Eryn) re Disclosure

Dear John,

This recent Mother Jones’ article referencing you caught [my] eye and I wanted you to be aware of it. See link below.

The urgency as I see it is to explain as much as possible to you and to President Obama about what we know for sure about our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe who are peacefully assisting us with bringing zero point energy to our fragile planet.

Thank you and Eryn for letting me know when you can share a Skype talk with Terri Mansfield and me.

Best regards,

Edgar

Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

Apollo 14 astronaut

Here is another toward similar ends with some new aspects and points of interest revealed:[iii]

CC: eryn_m_sepp@who.eop.gov, eryn.sepp@gmail.com

Date: 2015-01-18 19:34

Subject: email for John Podesta (℅ Eryn) from Edgar Mitchel re meeting ASAP

Dear John,

As 2015 unfolds, I understand you are leaving the Administration in February.

It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure.

My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.

Another colleague is working on a new Space Treaty, citing involvement with Russia and China. However with Russia’s extreme interference in Ukraine, I believe we must pursue another route for peace in space and ZPE on Earth.

I met with President Obama’s Honolulu childhood friend, US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto on July 4 at the US Mission in Geneva, when I was able to tell her briefly about zero point energy.

I believe we can enlist her as a confidante and resource in our presentation for President Obama.

I appreciate Eryn’s assistance in working with Terri to set up our meeting.

Best regards,

Edgar

Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

Apollo 14 astronaut

Here, Mitchell expressed appreciation for Eryn Sepp’s efforts to set up a meeting through Terri Mansfield for Mitchell and Podesta. This may lend evidence that at least efforts were made, and Mitchell and Mansfield were not outright ignored this entire time. Also interesting is that Mitchell felt the need to remind Podesta of Mansfield’s faith by stating “my Catholic colleague.” Since Podesta himself is a self-professing Catholic, it is not entirely out of the ordinary, but it is of at least minor interest that this keeps coming up.

Also of interest, a space treaty is mentioned. Nothing is here to indicate that this is strange, such as a treaty with ETI and humans. Rather, from the context, it sounds more like a treaty concerning how the governments of the world will treat outer space, possibly regarding satellites and weapons. This is confirmed by viewing the attachment included in this email from WikiLeaks, which can be done by viewing the link in the endnotes.[iv]

Here is another email concerning outer space, weapons, and ETI feelings regarding weapons in space:[v]

CC: esepp@equitablegrowth.org, eryn.sepp@gmail.com

Date: 2015-08-18 10:30

Subject: email for John Podesta ℅ Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

Dear John,

Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death.

Carol and I have worked on the Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space, attached for your convenience.

NEW GREAT NEWS: Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Reforms Ahsan Iqbal proposed cooperation in space technology between Pakistan and China as part of the historic declaration, saying it will take the Pak-China relations to new heights. http://tribune.com.pk/story/937041/cooperation-20-mous-worth-2-billion-signed/ A consortium of 35 Chinese companies was also formed that will invest in Pakistan: Pakistan and China on Wednesday signed 20 memoranda of understanding (MoU) worth $2 billion…emphasis on sustainability

The Cosmic Consequences of Space Weapons: Why they Must be Banned to Preserve our Future

FULL ARTICLE: http://consciousreporter.com/global-agendas/treaty-ban-weapons-space-urgently-needed/

WAR IN SPACE…

Satellite Missiles and International Tensions See US, China and Russia Preparing for War in Space

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/war-in-space-may-be-closer-than-ever/??ftcamp=crm/email//nbe/FirstFTEurope/product

War in Space May Be Closer Than Ever

China, Russia and the U.S. are developing and testing controversial new capabilities to wage war in space despite their denial of such work

By Lee Billings | August 10, 2015

World War Three in SPACE? Fears over rise in anti-satellite weapons created by Russia

A HUGE rise in anti-satellite weapons being developed by world powers has sparked fears the West could soon be embroiled in a fully-fledged war with Russia and China in outer space.

We’re arguably closer than ever to war in space. Most satellites orbiting Earth belong to the U.S., China and Russia. And recent tests of anti-satellite weapons don’t exactly ease the scare factor.

It sounds like science fiction, but the potential for real-life star wars is real enough. It’s just not new.

Fears of battles in space go back to the Cold War and several initiatives, like President Reagan’s “Star Wars” missile-defense system.

Deputy Defense Secretary Robert Work spoke to Congress in June about the threat. He said during a speech the technology the U.S. developed during the Cold War allows it “to project more power, more precisely, more swiftly, at less cost.”

Take a moment to think about everything satellites do. GPS, surveillance and communications all depend on them.

And the Scientific American notes you can disable satellites without missiles. Simply spray-painting lenses or breaking antennas is enough.

President Obama requested $5 billion for space defense in the 2016 fiscal budget.

And a former Air Force officer told the Scientific American most of the United States’ capabilities in space have been declassified to send a clear message: There are no rules for war in space.

Best regards,

Edgar

Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

Apollo 14 astronaut

Zero Point Energy Consultant

One of the more shocking statements in this email regarding ETI is: “They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.” Once again, questions come up. How exactly would this lack of toleration play out? Would ETI step in and physically stop humanity from engaging in military violence? Aren’t they pacifists? How would they stop us if not by using violent means themselves? Have ETI decided to put themselves in charge of us, telling us what we can and cannot do without awarding us the freedom of choice? If they truly are obedient to God, wouldn’t God want to be the one to make those decisions? What about the times throughout the Bible when God actually commanded certain wars? Is it possible that ETI serve a different god? If so, who is this god, and why should humanity be obedient to him/her/it? Wouldn’t this just be a case of ETI imposing their religious/spiritual beliefs on humanity? What if our own religious/spiritual beliefs conflict with theirs?

Again, questions could go on and on. Also, to restate my previous point, my fear is that these questions will never be asked before people in power blindly accept the views and preferences of ETI. However, if a human were to act in the commanding manner ETI seem to prefer, it typically would not be appreciated and would be rebelled against. Even if God Himself commands things that interfere with what humanity wants to do, He is rebelled against. Why should ETI expect any different from humans?

4 Likes

My personal belief is that official disclosure of ‘Aliens’ by itself would not have as much of an impact on society as would the worldview of whoever is interpreting the facts for the rest of the world. We won’t know who those people are until we get there; however, as of right now, people with government connections, such as John Podesta, Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell and the people such have ties with concerning official disclosure, would be the most likely candidates. Therefore, we can look at their worldview to predict how the ‘facts’ will be interpreted during OFFICIAL DISCLOSURE of these entities…

2 Likes

Thank you, ColonelZ! Really good info and even better questions raised!

Great write up!

Mitchell and his associates may be sincere in their belief, but I can’t help but wonder if technology was used to make them believe they were contacted by “higher” beings. However, if they were contacted by non-humans, it leads to other concerns.

Their emphasis on:

There has already been violence on Earth, for thousands of years, with technological advancements in weapons over the last 120 years. There has also already been violence in space with the takedown of satellites. So now these “higher ranking” beings are unhappy the children haven’t been getting along? If our course needed to be corrected, where the hell have they been?! Are they claiming that they weren’t violent while they were advancing?

It also seems convenient that they are warning (threatening) us to be passive, docile slaves while they tell us what we are allowed to do. Isn’t that the same thing as ruling us? All while reminding us they have the power to wipe us out with a thought?

How do we know the technology they say they are going to give us, zero-point energy, won’t be a way they can enslave us? What reason do we have to trust them?

I couldn’t help but notice the talk about the different ranks. The Bible tells us of the ranking of heavenly bodies as well. It doesn’t feel like these messages came from messengers of God (good Angels), so are these Angels that sided with the Deceiver? If they are the good guys, God would have sent His messengers in a way that would verify their authenticity on a global level.

To sum up…there are red flags everywhere in these emails. I’m not getting in their boxcar.

3 Likes

THE COMING GREAT DELUSION—PART 14: ETI’s Celestials Compared with Biblical Celestials

November 16, 2021 by SkyWatch Editor

It seems that ETI admit to some resistance from celestials. Here is an email from Terri Mansfield on behalf of Edgar Mitchell (pic above) stating a difference between these two groups:

CC: eryn.sepp@gmail.com

Date: 2015-04-30 18:13

Subject: email for John Podesta re talk with Edgar Mitchell cc: Eryn

Hugs John,

I write on behalf of Dr. Mitchell to request your Skype talk with him ASAP regarding Disclosure and the difference between celestials in our own solar system and their restraint by those from the nonviolent contiguous universe.

Edgar recently closed Quantrek due to health reasons. His talk with you, John, is of great importance given the alternative of your not being aware of these key distinctions heralding either intergalactic warfare or peace.

It is also imperative that after your talk with Edgar, he then speak directly with President Obama via Skype for historical purposes, about the same issue, while the President is still in office.

John, Edgar has consulted on consciousness matters for American presidents in the past, has addressed the UN General Assembly twice. He is not in need of a personal experience, wishes only to serve.

Thank you and Eryn for letting me know dates and times for your availability so I can relay that to Edgar.

Love,

Terri

Terri Donovan Mansfield

ETI (Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Peace Task Force Director

602.885.9058 | mailto:terribillionairs@aol.com terribillionairs@aol.com

On behalf of:

Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

Apollo 14 astronaut

6th man to walk on the moon

The exact distinction between ETI and celestials is still unclear. In a previous email, it was said that celestials exist in our universe. The context of this email narrows them down to existing in our solar system. After that, the topic is abandoned in order to ask again for a meeting on Mitchell’s behalf.

In fact, the choice of the word “celestials” in describing these seemingly disobedient, lower-ranking, physical beings is interesting. According to the Bible, celestials are something much different:[i]

39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

Based on the context of the passage, these celestial bodies are considered different than terrestrial bodies. A celestial body, which we might say is “angelic” in our modern vernacular, was connected with the stars in ancient Near-Eastern understanding.[ii] The way we would think of this today is that a “celestial” body is spiritual in nature. It’s different from a physical entity like an animal, human, or gray alien from Zeta Reticuli. Therefore, an angel, whether good or evil, would be considered “celestial” by biblical description.

If we extend this further, the ETI themselves, by their own descriptions of being “extrauniversal,” would be considered “celestial” by biblical standards. This is important to note if they truly are claiming to be obedient to the God of the Bible. Yet, these beings seem to have told Mansfield and Mitchell the “celestials” are actually the bad guys and are nothing more than physical beings confined to our universe, possibly even limited to our solar system. It is a completely antithetical idea from that of the Bible concerning these entities. If ETI were telling the truth, they would have to explain how they are allowed to contradict the Biblical definition (the same Bible describing God, who they claim they are obedient to). If ETI are lying, they are giving the true celestials (the truly obedient angels of God described in the Bible) a bad name. Either way, it doesn’t seem like the story told by ETI holds up to scrutiny.

Desperation for a Meeting Ensues

Aside from the statement about celestials, the previous email does seem to convey a bit more desperation than the others regarding a meeting. If true, this would indicate no meeting had yet taken place. Perhaps Podesta decided to rescind his offer for a Skype meeting after learning what Mitchell and Mansfield believed regarding official disclosure. Perhaps not.

Lastly, showing a similar desperation:[iii]

To: eryn.sepp@gmail.com, esepp@equitablegrowth.org

CC: john.podesta@gmail.com

Date: 2015-05-19 23:36

Subject: Eryn FW: email for John Podesta re talk with Edgar Mitchell cc: Eryn

Hugs Eryn,

I called and left you a voice message on Tuesday, May 19.

Please let me know asap when John can talk with Edgar and me by Skype, about Disclosure and the difference between our contiguous universe nonviolent ETI and the celestials in our own universe.

This topic is now more important than ever.

Love,

Terri

Other Podesta ETI Emails

Mitchell and Mansfield were far from the only people contacting John Podesta about extraterrestrials. Bob Fish, a NASA historian and Apollo Curator for the USS Hornet Museum, had correspondence with John Podesta via email concerning “Fastwalkers,” a term used by NORAD and branches of armed forces to describe unidentified aerial phenomena moving and/or changing directions at high speeds far beyond the capabilities of currently known human technology. One email, dated March 5th, 2015, reads:[iv]

On Mar 5, 2015 6:08 PM, “Bob Fish” < robertbfish@earthlink.net> wrote:

John–

I know you are busy as heck so I appreciate your taking a moment to read this email and put it in a file for future use.

I emailed Leslie Kean ten days ago but have not received any response.

Based on significant personal experience, I can attest that UFO hunters are looking in the wrong places.

Random personal observations, fuzzy photographers, and crop circles will never “prove” the existence of anything, especially since UFO appearances to humans are transitory and somewhat related to the observer’s state of mind.

What needs to be collected and publicly disseminated is hard scientific data collected from instruments that are known to be accurate and reliable.

Within the US, this information has existed for many years and is still available today, if one knows “where to look” and “what to look for.”

Radar data and thermal imaging data is a good start, especially if one knows the flight envelope and maneuvering characteristics of a UFO.

If/when you might be interested in gaining more specific information (program names) please feel free to contact me by email to arrange a phone call or meeting (I live in northern Cal but occasionally travel to DC for business activities)!

While I am publicly known by my work with the USS Hornet Museum, this communication with you is entirely PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL and has nothing to do with the museum.

Regards,

Bob Fish

Danville, CA

To this, John Podesta wrote back a little over three hours later, “Thx for the note. Hard for me follow up at this moment but I will keep your contact information.”[v]

The next day, on March 6, 2015, Bob Fish wrote Podesta again, this time with some more information:[vi]

Date: Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 1:17 PM

Subject: Leslie Kean book – DSP program

To: John Podesta <john.podesta@gmail.com>

John–

Just tuck this in your UFO files for future reference.

One of the government programs that collects hard data on unidentified flying objects is the USAF DSP satellite program.

I can add a little insight to rumors published on the web. While I was never fully briefed into the DSP operation directly, I was introduced to them as the US prepared for Operation Desert Shield and Desert Storm. On occasion, I had lunch with a few of them in the cafeteria of a highly classified organization in El Segundo, CA. No one could get into the cafeteria without TS/SCI clearances, so this was not “lightweight group of gossipers.” One of these times, a member of that group was really excited—said they’d just picked up Fastwalker (I assumed that same day). He described how it entered our atmosphere from “deep space” (origin actually unknown, of course, but from the backside of the satellite) and zipped by the DSP satellite pretty closely on its way to earth. Not only was it going very fast but it made a 30 degree course correction (turn) which means it did not have a ballistic (free fall) reentry trajectory that a meteorite might have. So, it was under some sort of control—although whether it was “manned” or just “robotic” there’s no way to tell.

Although its now 24 years later, one factoid makes me think the USAF is still collecting information on these Fastwalkers. Reading the current official USAF “DSP Fact Sheet” there is this line near the end: In addition, researchers at The Aerospace Corporation have used DSP to develop portions of a hazard support system that will aid public safety in the future.

http://www.losangeles.af.mil/library/factsheets/factsheet.asp?id=5323

Also, much of the information on this site is accurate although I do not know the author or his sources: UFO DIGEST – UFO and Paranormal News From Around The World

Somewhere within that USAF program office is many year’s worth of Fastwalker data. If someone were to collect and analyze it, patterns will emerge that provide information about the various types of craft and their destinations, which would add substantiation to eyewitness claims on the ground about UFO activity. Furthermore, it would be interesting to understand the dates of these appearances – is there a certain time of the every year they swarm in (which might indicate a resource mining operation) or might there be a correlation with major events on earth, (such as the detonation of the first atomic bomb at White Sands in 1945 although no

DSP’s existed to provide any info on that particular event)?

Regards,

Bob Fish

Podesta forwarded this email with the message “FYI*”* to Leslie Kean, investigative journalist and noted UFO researcher who cofounded the Coalition for Freedom of Information (CFI), which advocated for greater government openness on information about UFOs.

Even Tom DeLonge, singer of the rock band Blink-182, was discovered to have emailed John Podesta concerning UFOs and a then-secret novel, television, and film project. The first email of interest, dated 10-26-2015, reads:[vii]

Date: 2015-10-26 23:13

Subject: Important things-

Hi John-

Tom DeLonge here, The one who interviewed you for that special documentary not to long ago.

Things are moving with the project. The Novels, Films and NonFiction works are blooming and finishing. Just had a preliminary meeting with Spielberg’s Chief Operating Officer at DreamWorks. More meetings are now on the books-

I would like to bring two very “important” people out to meet you in DC. I think you will find them very interesting, as they were principal leadership relating to our sensitive topic. Both were in charge of most fragile divisions, as it relates to Classified Science and DOD topics. Other words, these are A-Level officials. Worth our time, and as well the investment to bring all the way out to you. I just need 2 hours from you.

Just looking to have a casual, and private conversation in person.

—Here are some photos from the material I am using as I meet with Studio Partners.

Best,

Tom DeLonge

TOM DELONGE | FOUNDER

TOM@TOTHESTARSINC.COM | (760) 518-7801 | TO THE STARS MEDIA

SAN DIEGO | 1053 S Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas, CA 92024

In a second email to John Podesta concerning Major General McCasland, the commander of the Air Force Research Laboratory at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio, DeLonge wrote:[viii]

Date: 2016-01-25 16:04

Subject: General McCasland

He mentioned he’s a “skeptic”, he’s not. I’ve been working with him for four months. I just got done giving him a four hour presentation on the entire project a few weeks ago.

Trust me, the advice is already been happening on how to do all this. He just has to say that out loud, but he is very, very aware- as he was in charge of all of the stuff. When Roswell crashed, they shipped it to the laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. General McCasland was in charge of that exact laboratory up to a couple years ago.

He not only knows what I’m trying to achieve, he helped assemble my advisory team. He’s a very important man.

Best,

Tom DeLonge

TOM DELONGE | FOUNDER

TOM@TOTHESTARSINC.COM | (760) 518-7801 | TO THE STARS MEDIA

SAN DIEGO | 1053 S Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas, CA 92024

Based on these additional emails, including many more not included in this series, it seems the topic of UFOs and official disclosure is as widely talked about within higher-up, close-knit circles as it is amongst the rest of us. The only true difference is how we all individually choose to interpret the phenomenon.

[i] 1 Corinthians 15:39–40 (KJV).

[ii] For an excellent examination into the ancient Near-Eastern idea of celestial flesh, check out the Naked Bible Podcast episode 88, hosted by biblical scholar and ancient languages expert Dr. Michael Heiser, here: http://www.nakedbiblepodcast.com/naked-bible-88-what-is-the-spiritual-body-paul-talks-about-in-1-cor-15/ or for the transcript, here: https://www.nakedbiblepodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Transcript-88-Spiritual-Body.pdf.

[iii] WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails.

[iv] WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails.

[v] Ibid.

[vi] WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails.

[vii] WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails.

[viii] WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails.

Category: Featured, Featured Articles

1 Like

ColonelZ, Very interesting series of emails, thank you for posting them! A couple of thoughts:

1. IF these are righteous, benevolent angels (Just say the word “angels” for clarity.), there would be no reason for any sort of disclosure, as they would not be in “talks” with these guys regarding disclosing themselves.

2. Michael Heiser, IMO, is a pain in the royal arse! Always Dr. Sensational when it comes to angels, demons, giants, neph, etc. I’m really tired of him and a number of others. I am not the scholar that Dr. JPF is, but I did do extensive research into early church matters and virtually all of what I can uncover says that in the quote about various flesh, Paul was attempting to explain the differences in the RESURRECTED body of a Christian to that of the fleshly body and had nothing to do with ET’s or whatchamacallem nowadays.

All being said, it’s good that you’re posting this information, as it helps me in some way with apologetics.

Thanks again!

1 Like

I don’t know how they ascertained that Phoenix Lights as some kind of peace? It’s like after shooting down Gary Power’s U2, the US claim there was no weapon on U2, it was for peaceful purposes, Soviets just accept the way it is that they are technologically behind.

Further, for playing geopolitical games, you don’t need to be violent, but that doesn’t mean you are incapable of playing Cold war. It is all about context, in the US-Soviet Cold war, there was no contact war or hot war, so do we consider them peaceful?

The best example is Babylon 5, Vorlon wasn’t violent, but in a larger context, they were in a cold war with Shadow.

Also, be it ETI or celestial aliens, they are violating Earth’s atmospheric airspace with impunity, abducting humans, buzzing military sites, and might be psyops operations over us. Yeah, might be some events that happened because of the involvement of breakaway civilization and false flags. But then what about the Roswell incidents, that was a clear case of ET on earth (and might be that was the U2 incident for aliens).

Even if ETI are friendly, there are certain conditions to be met, buzzing civilian population over Pheonix is not one of it. US and Canada are allies, but the US is not like flying jets over Ottawa at supersonic speed and buzzing the civilian population.

Even if ETI are friends, we need certain boundaries, in this case, they don’t respect us, even a bit. That’s why establishing a parity and declaring the Solar system sovereign in the future might be a good idea.

And I think, it is a good idea that if an alien species living on earth, and want to call themselves as Earthling (and might be there be several), then it is the duty of us to allow them to integrate with humans (cough fallen angels). But such alien species allegiance needs to be toward Earth not to anyone else.

I don’t think copy-pasting Babylon 5 model over the whole earth is a bad idea.

It is interesting to associate God with good angles. And others who sided with “Deceiver”.

But if considering human history, winners write the history. I never see people mention genocides by Stalin or Churchill.
Not saying the so-called “Deceiver” was holier than thou. Because in WW2, there was no one holier than thou.

But we don’t have enough data, to put things in context. After all Tower of Babel was done by the god, but surprisingly God was good, might be a fantastic psyop of indoctrination? :stuck_out_tongue:

Human Evolution Through the Solar System (Planetary Schools, Atlantis & Et’s)| Gigi Young.
Time Codes available.

How exactly would this be enforced, should these alien species decide NOT?

Oh, god. I try to answer this.

Firstly and obviously, Govts need to come clean in case of the existence of ETs. They have to take the blowback for this, there is no other way. If they don’t want to directly, they have to create someone a scapegoat who leak everything, while Govt says we didn’t know about this, but we accept this.

Second, we like it or not we need a massive “transparent” surveillance system and intelligence networks. I mean even policing in the modern world relies on intelligence and surveillance, but it needs to be open and transparent and under the proper laws and judicial systems.

Third, firstly I don’t think every nation going to accept this, firstly all nuclear nations and P5 nations need to come to an agreement to allow aliens (who want to come out in the open) to become citizens of their respective nations. And the same concept applies to naturalization, by birth, marriage. There might be a case where some species don’t believe in marriages or hold some other cultural views, which violate certain civil laws. It can be defined that for a period of like 50 or 100 years certain actions are affected, but after that, these changes in civil laws be null and void. Giving a grace period for integration into society.

Forth, we have to change the citizenship cards to accept adding another column, SPECIES.

Fifth, you going to need a new law enforcement agency to protect alien species and enforce these laws. I have no doubt, after the rollout of such reforms of civil society, terrorism going to rise for some years.

Lastly, the state must ensure that the leadership of nuclear nations and P5 remain human by law. If all things are true, then at least we are in a cold war if not in a hot war. I know this sounds like second-class citizenship to aliens, but they need to understand, the whole planet is in crisis. Until we find ways to unlock the rest of 90% of cognitive potentials and achieve intellectual competence, these things are important.

I know this sounds like a utopia, but we need a guiding star, to follow a path as a society. But important thing is, what we do with aliens who don’t accept this. We need to be totally cold-hearted about it and declare the rest as diplomats(the cool term for spies), and deal with them as nation-states deal with foreign agents.

Declare them persona non grata. And for that too you need a surveillance system.

With all due respect, this sounds like the form of govt ruling us humans now.
Just not doable. If these aliens reached us, they can do as they like and we haven’t a snowballs chance of stopping them.

The hunt for exoplanets (planets existing beyond our solar system) has been heating up the past few years. Scientists have been interested in other star systems containing new, exotic planets for quite some time, yet recent discoveries have sparked an increase in curiosity and, in some cases, an increase in the hope for discovering extraterrestrial life. In order to know which exoplanets might harbor life, scientists are searching for the holy grail of exoplanetary research…

The most famous biblical passage describing Behemoth is in the book of Job. In the ESV, Job 40:19 tells us that Behemoth was the first of the works of God. The book of Job also tells us that God is the only one who can approach Behemoth. Extrabiblical texts describe Behemoth as well. First Enoch 60:7–9 tells us that Leviathan is a female monster dwelling in the watery abyss, which is comparable to Tiamat, while Behemoth is a male monster dwelling in a hidden desert of Dundayin, east of Eden. In 4 Esdras 6:49–52, we read that Leviathan and Behemoth were created on the fifth day, but were then separated. Leviathan was given a watery domain and Behemoth was given a home on land until such a time when God uses them for food for His chosen. Second Baruch 29:4 adds a details to this, saying it will be in the Messianic Age when Leviathan and Behemoth come forth from their respective habitats to be…

As stated in the introduction, the authors of this series both hold to what is generally referred to as the “demonic interpretation” of the current alien abduction phenomenon. What this means, in brief terms, is that we fully recognize and accept that the typical races of entities commonly referred to as “aliens” (i.e., reptilians, grays, nordics, mantids, etc.) are most likely demonic beings and/or fallen angels. We believe this is the likeliest interpretation due to the anti-Christian and anti-biblical nature of the messages, teachings, and philosophies given to abductees from these entities…

It is generally accepted that intelligent alien life would either prove or at least be strong evidence for the theories of naturalistic evolution and/or panspermia (the idea stating that life on Earth came from outer space), something many Christians embrace, though they see evolution as a process started by God rather than by some accident or completely natural event. These Christians are usually known as Theistic Evolutionists and/or Intelligent Design Theorists. For them, the concern isn’t evolution as a whole. The concern is specifically naturalistic, purposeless, and undirected evolution. If extraterrestrial life forms were discovered, those in this category would assume that God started the same evolutionary process on other planets as they recognize here on Earth, and extraterrestrial life would be the result. Is this idea part of GREAT DELUSION?

THE COMING GREAT DELUSION—PART 24: Conclusion

November 28, 2021 by SkyWatch Editor

God has blessed us humans with a marvelous ability to think—to reason, to “search out a matter,” which the Bible tells us “is the glory of kings.”[i] Jesus even told us that we are to love the Lord our God with all of our hearts, souls, and minds. Yet far too many Christians settle for two out of three, happily swallowing strange ideas based on nothing more than the unsubstantiated claims of dynamic leaders.

Well, we all have a right to believe whatever we want. Just remember that some bad choices have eternal consequences.

God—YHWH, the God of the Bible—made sure that He left behind evidence for the hope we have in Jesus: eyewitness testimonies, archaeologists’ discoveries, and even the activities of demons themselves argue for the truth of the gospel.

Over the centuries, the principalities and powers Paul warned us about have played a long game, cultivating philosophies and doctrines opposed to their Creator. As human understanding of science grew, the Enemy shifted from portraying themselves as the true creators and masters of humanity to convincing the world, especially in the scientistic West, that there are no gods, only highly advanced extraterrestrials. And since, per Clarke’s Third Law, “any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic,” those so-called ETIs have become, by definition, the gods we thought we knew.

Let’s give credit where it’s due: This strategy is brilliant. It appeals to our human vanity. If our gods are gods only because they have better gizmos, then we, too, can someday be as gods. Awesome! Where do we sign up?

The principalities and powers, rather than compelling us to accept them as our masters at the point of a sword (or a ray gun), have spooled out line over the centuries, patiently waiting while more and more of us took their bait. Through spiritualists like Swedenborg and the Fox sisters, modern gnostics like Blavatsky and Bailey, occultists like Crowley and Grant, and storytellers from Lovecraft to Roddenberry (and we might add von Däniken to that category), a compelling message has been spread throughout the technologically advanced Western world: The spirit realm is real; we know who created you and where you go when you die; and your mission until then is to “work in the light.”

In other words, the spirits behind this movement have created an alternate science-fiction religion. How do we know this? It’s a faith that promises to answer the Big Questions: Where do we come from, why are we here, and what happens to us when we die?

Remember, people who believe ETIs are visiting the earth outnumber truly biblical Christians in America three to one. The Enemy’s deception is working.

So the recent fascination with “official disclosure” of the existence of extraterrestrials is something Christians must be prepared to address. The fact that we’re not is a testimony to the lack of discernment among the Church today. Not only do we fail to recognize the Enemy, most American Christians don’t even acknowledge the Enemy’s existence.

God save us.

Knowingly or otherwise, the Enemy’s plans have been aided and abetted by the United States government, or at least by elements within it. The intelligence community’s use of UFOs as a convenient cover story is a matter of public record. Evidence for the IC’s role in famous cases like Maury Island, Roswell, and Dulce (the Paul Bennewitz affair), to pick the most obvious, and the highly improbable links between people connected to early UFO sightings and the assassination of John F. Kennedy suggest that critical thinkers should at least ask whether “official disclosure” might also be a intelligence op. Especially since we know that the U.S. military command specifically tasked with creating convincing deceptions, Joint Security Control, has been positively linked to the UFO phenomenon.

Next we should ask why the UFO investigation community has been hijacked by hoaxers and New Agers. Why have serious researchers been pushed out of the way by those who don’t even try to hide their pro-ETI bias?

The big question, of course, is cui bono—who benefits? Who actually wins when the public buys into the idea that our gods are ETIs and that they’re coming back, if not here already, to help us join the Great White Brotherhood, or the Galactic Federation, or whatever their club is called?

If you have a supernatural worldview, which should be your default setting if you’re a Christian, the answer to that question should be obvious.

The issue here is that the ETIs aren’t coming back. They’re already here. They never left. The UFO research community, which has a black hole where its critical thinking should be, more or less accepts the existence of aliens as a good thing. Why? As we noted in this series, the Age of Discovery, which was obviously named by Europeans who did the discovering, didn’t work out well for the native peoples who were discovered. Why should we expect first contact to be like E.T. when it might be more like War of the Worlds or Independence Day?

As to that, why do UFO researchers believe these so-called ETIs? Assuming the channelers in touch with The Nine, Ashtar Command, and Ramtha the Enlightened One are actually hearing from something and not just playing us for fools, why do they think these entities are telling the truth? If they are hostile, why would they tell us?

And if they’re friendly, why don’t they just open a hailing frequency? Why are they so coy? They’ve crossed interstellar space; haven’t they mastered radio technology? Could they maybe modulate laser pulses? Tap out some Morse code? Wave flags? Send smoke signals? Land on the National Mall and announce, “Klaatu barada nikto”?

Why do those who eagerly await official disclosure ignore such basic, common-sense questions? Is it possible that SETI’s chief astronomer Seth Shostak is right on the money when he says we’ve been conditioned by Hollywood—propagandized, in other words—to think positively about our first contact with something that claims to be a traveler from another world?

“Conspiratorial crazy talk,” some will say. Maybe, but only if we ignore Paul’s warning to the church of Ephesus. This massive, coordinated, and wildly successful propaganda campaign isn’t run by humans. Principalities, powers, thrones, dominions, rulers, authorities, and cosmic powers—ranks of an angelic hierarchy—are our true opponents.[ii] And if you consider the influence and motives of the rebellious denizens of the unseen realm, the “spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places,” then a PSYOP like this is exactly the kind of thing we should expect. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.[iii]

Beware, you lightworkers who serve the Ashtar Command. You know not what you do.

This gets to the heart of our new film The Great Delusion. When we look at the evolution of the ideas that form the core doctrines of the people pushing for official disclosure, the picture that emerges is much darker than they realize. For all of their claims to spiritual enlightenment, the New Agers who dominate the official disclosure movement are mostly ignorant of the roots of their doctrines, a condition one scholar calls “source amnesia.”[iv]

To repeat, we are not coincidence theorists. It is no accident that the communications humanity has received from alleged ETIs so far have come through channelers instead of radios, telephones, or video screens. It is not an irrelevant detail that the accounts of “alien” abductees are very similar to those of victims of satanic ritual abuse.[v]

It is also not a coincidence that Aleister Crowley, his successor Kenneth Grant, and the Round Table of CIA asset Andrija Puharich believed they were hearing from gods worshipped in Egypt three thousand years ago—and specifically, in the case of Crowley and Grant, the Egyptian god of chaos, Set.

Consider this: The gods of the ancient world are real. That’s not a guess, that’s biblical.[vi] Those small-g gods are under a death sentence with no hope of a pardon. God has also decreed that those who put their faith in Jesus Christ will one day judge the angels.[vii] The only thing left for the rebellious elohim, the fallen angels who dared to rebel against their Creator, is to drag as much of His creation as they can into the Lake of Fire with them when they go.

And the conflict between the Creator and Chaos has been ongoing since before the creation of the Garden of Eden. As we noted earlier, we read in Genesis 1:2 that the Spirit of God hovered over the face of the waters—waters that contained “the deep,” the abyss, tehom, or Tiamat, the Sumerian chaos dragon. That’s the entity named Leviathan in the Bible.

Remember that occultist Kenneth Grant believed the god he channeled was Set, Egypt’s dark lord of chaos. Set was called Typhon by the Greeks, hence Grant’s religion, the Typhonian Order.

Grant further believed that horror author H. P. Lovecraft had tapped into that same spirit, which revealed to Lovecraft the dangerous grimoire, the Necronomicon. Given the common theme in Lovecraft’s stories of cosmic horror, often built around the imminent return of old, extraterrestrial gods with no love for, or even awareness of, the human race, it’s hard to argue with Grant’s conclusion.

And as bizarre as it sounds, it was the fiction of H. P. Lovecraft, and thus the spirit(s) behind it, that inspired Erich von Däniken to write the book that launched the Ancient Astronaut Theory.

In short, our culture’s fascination with ancient aliens is the result of a supernatural PSYOP in the long war between the god of chaos—Leviathan—and YHWH.

While YHWH defeated Leviathan before creating humanity by crushing its heads,[viii] it is not dead. Its future destruction is guaranteed, however. On the Day of the LORD, “He will slay the dragon that is in the sea”[ix] and when He creates the new heaven and the new earth, the sea—chaos—will be no more.[x]

Creation is far more complex and a whole lot weirder than we’ve been taught. A planet on Earth called Heaven? It’s a good thing one of your authors understands that section!

Here’s the takeaway: Our God spoke the universe into existence and all that’s in it, including the small-g gods who rage and plot against Him (and us). We shouldn’t be afraid to address the question of whether we’re being visited by ETIs or how to respond to a future announcement that aliens have just landed in front of the United Nations building. The universe is a huge place. Speculating on the possibility of other inhabited worlds is fascinating. But it can lead people without a biblical anchor down paths to destruction.

Based on the evidence that’s been made public and the chain of ideas leading from the ancient Greek philosophers to the modern UFO phenomenon, we don’t believe ET has come calling. Ever. True believers in the existence of ETIs have been duped by smoke and shadows, buying into a spiritual deception wrapped in a pseudoscientific veneer.

It’s a pity. They’ve sided with the JV team. Our God not only created them, He created the stuff He made them with. That’s the God who captains our army. And you, dear reader, were created as His “imager”—His moral agent on Earth. And no matter what happens to you or to the world, that’s a job title you never lose.

Ancient astronaut theorists, New Agers, and atheists longing for answers to the Big Questions that don’t involve the God of the Bible will keep pushing the governments of the world to disclose what they know about extraterrestrial intelligences. The principalities and powers behind the thrones of this world may well oblige them someday with an event that looks like official disclosure.

Just remember: You are created in the image of God. You are His image bearer on Earth. That’s a specific set of attributes inherent in, unique to, and inseparable from the human race.[xi] The arrival of something claiming to be from Zeta Reticuli does not change your status. It does not change the need for a Savior or the plan of salvation. It doesn’t change who Jesus is or why He died, and it sure doesn’t change the established historical fact of His resurrection and the victory it achieved over the fallen.

In short, although we don’t think this will ever happen, the legitimate discovery of an extraterrestrial intelligence should have no impact whatsoever on your Christian faith.

The disclosure of ETIs, ancient astronaut theory, and the old lie that is the New Age are just tactics by the small-g gods to lure unsuspecting and undiscerning humans to destruction. They deny the authority, identity, or existence of God, and offer instead the false promise they first rolled out in the Garden: Ye shall be as gods.

So, when you encounter the topic of official disclosure, please remember: We follow the One who created everything. Christian doctrine, and your worldview, is big enough to handle the “what ifs.”

After all, we own the definitive Book on the supernatural. The answers are in there if we just look.

[i] Proverbs 25:2.

[ii] Ephesians 6:12.

[iii] 2 Corinthians 11:14.

[iv] Hammer, Olav (2001). Claiming Knowledge: Strategies of Epistemology from Theosophy to the New Age. Leiden and Boston: Brill, p. 180.

[v] Johnson, Ronald C. (1994), “Parallels Between Recollections of Repressed Childhood Sex Abuse, Kidnappings by Space Aliens, and the Salem Witch Hunts.” IPT Journal, Vol. 6. IPT Journal - "Parallels Between Recollections of Repressed Childhood Sex Abuse, Kidnappings by Space Aliens, and the Salem Witch Hunts", retrieved 8/29/17. Scholars may discredit both groups of victims as unreliable witnesses, especially if their memories were “recovered” through hypnotic regression. The point is that abductees and SRA victims share similar experiences which, in our view, is as much spiritual as physical, as evidenced by the many accounts collected by CE4 Research Group of abductions that were stopped in the name of Jesus.

[vi] See Psalm 82. And for multiple examples of Bible stories that make more sense in this context, see Derek’s book, The Great Inception: Satan’s PSYOPs from Eden to Armageddon.

[vii] 1 Corinthians 6:3.

[viii] Psalm 74:14.

[ix] Isaiah 27:1.

[x] Revelation 21:1.

[xi] Heiser, Dr. Michael S. (2012). “Image of God.” The Lexham Bible Dictionary (John D. Barry et al., eds.); Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press.

Yeah, how about that?..