The conspiracy against harmonic frequencies in music - Stephanie McPeak Petersen

"We use harmonic frequencies everywhere but in our music.

#432hz #sauveur #chladni #verdi #eyeswideshut

My book, The Next Octave, discusses musical aspects of our hidden history including the relationship between monetary theory and music theory and the man-made temperament that distorts both. The book is available at Amazon: https://amzn.to/3cl9S2U"

2 Likes

This is interesting with the analogy to economics. Another parallel has been drawn between economics and electronics in the supposed top secret document, “Quiet Weapons for Quiet Wars,” in the book “Behold a Pale Horse” by Bill Cooper.

I wanted to draw attention to the concept of the “Devil’s Interval” that I read about in a blog years ago concerning an event in Hawaii that was canceled due to so much controversy, in part, about this topic.

“Interestingly, the difference between 440 and 741 Hz is known in musicology as the Devil’s Interval.”

Could the move to the 440 Hz A standard be part of an esoteric conspiracy to thrust mankind into a world of disharmony?

Also, I read that countries had different standards which made orchestral instruments, like the brass section that are not easily tunable, obsolete in other countries where the instruments need to be tuned to each other. Not many had settled on 432 at the turn of the century, but then why 440? I tried listening to recordings slowed down to make A above middle C 432, compared to the 440 pitch version on YT, and could definitely feel more relaxed with the 432 with everything from Bob Marley to Black Sabath.

The symposium in Hawaii that was to address this by one speaker and that was canceled, was also to have Dr. Masaru Emoto of water crystal research fame. It would be interesting to see his work combined with different types of scales and tunings, not just classical vs. heavy metal.

3 Likes

You might enjoy this.

Spotify

@vardas3 thought you might find this interesting.

I have said, repeatedly, that all the hype about a=432 Hz is just that: HYPE. As for the connection between money and must and the system of just temperament, that’s another matter.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this link. I did enjoy it and must admit to being an amateur guitar player with a fetish for guitar amps. What you said about the “power chord” resonated with me. Some of my amps do have true pitch shifting vibrato such as Magnatone made, but the Fenders were mostly tremolo even though they were marketed as vibrato. Examples of the Magnatone amp include some songs by Lonnie Mack as well as by Travis Wammack. It is curious that vacuum tube amps are preferred for electric guitar while acoustics with their natural resonance sound better through solid state amps. The speaker and cabinet then become a fine tuning aspect.

I also liked the sobering view of Plato as an aristocrat. His take on Socrates compared to others that knew him, has led some to conclude that his work about the mystical wise man could have been skewed to fit a narrative. Also it would be educational for some to study life in Pythagoras’ time and walk a mile in his shoes, with forbidden music, geometric solids, etc., living a life in exile in a colony of his followers.

1 Like