The Drey Dossier - We Need To Talk About Tucker

I can’t fault people for trying, but things are so polarized I don’t think it will amount to something fruitfullly.
The bigger question is how to adress the root cause stemming from the Vatican - London - Washington sovereign cantons?

You have got to give it to this trio, but they got us hooked on binairy thinking and we are shredding ourselfs as individuals and as a community apart! We have to adress that addiction first. What is worse, I have no answers to that, certainly no quick fixes.

I think to find peace a lot of people will succumb to the solution this trio does offer. Become an programmable thing (transhumanism) ruled over by a nefarious priest class.

Another problem, how many of the non-binairy cultures will succumb to the temptation of ditching God and becoming gods themselves? If that whole c-thingie taught me anything, it aint looking good!

4 Likes

I hope the menu was good. with a full stomach, its harder to rush into something foolish endevaour.

1 Like

… I too have started a revolutionary movement. I give you my foundational twelve points. I want an America that is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent. Wait! What? I have been informed that those do not define the basis for a viable revolutionary political movement to restore America but that they might be useful for a youth group of some kind.

The “Tucker Group” have shown that they have absolutely NO IDEA of what is coming (and will be coming for them) nor any idea of any means of resistance. But it is quite evident that good ol’ shucky darn, traded my bowtie for elite grunge out in the woods wear Spook Tucker (aka Spucker or Spoocker) has been given the task of calming down all those angry white nationalist voters who are very upset that they are being forced to watch the systematic destruction of their country, and frustrated that they listened to the voice of the Trojan Horse. The Devil doesn’t wear Prada he wears Patagonia, Vineyard Vines and L.L. Bean.

2 Likes

John Solomon (MAGA) made a poll.
4% says it will be a big success hurting MAGA
44% says it will never get off the ground
52% they will try but get few followers, so ends up stoppin’
thats not to rosy.

Oh my…that was quite the rant!