THE ECLIPSE OSCBURED, & AND OTHER GOINGS-ON

Originally published at: THE ECLIPSE OSCBURED, & AND OTHER GOINGS-ON

It’s been a week since the solar eclipse, and just as I sat down today (Sunday) to sort through all the emails in my inbox and schedule blogs, I received the following intriguing article on Substack from a “new” contributor, whom we’ll just call D.S.G., who also happens to be an old friend. Before we…

8 Likes

hiding in light: when you are in between two bright sources of light, the light works like a camouflage. but when you cover just enough of the center, brightest part of the light source, everything that was invisible, inside, behind or in close proximity of the light sources glare, becomes visible.
It must be getting crowded up there, that they have to take such extreme measures, to blot out the sky, not the sun!

4 Likes

Not disputing anything you have reported here. Just a simple report. I watched the eclipse from the town square in Hillsboro TX among about 400 observers and there was nothing unusual about it other than the eclipse itself. Broken clouds but there were enough openings to see the progression, totality, what seemed like a solar flare perhaps, wedding ring effect etc. Maybe there was strangeness elsewhere, but not where I was. I’m quite chemtrail aware and the predominant clouds on eclipse day were the low cumulus variety with about 60% coverage consistent with an intruding low pressure front. Chemtrailing in my observation does not happen during periods of frontal airmass changes. Our weather (as is that in Tulsa) is dominated by frontal activity. They wait for a stable airmass so they can lay out an even long-lasting coverage that doesn’t blow away. After the airmass has stabilized, you see the criss-cross grid of flights in the mornings.

7 Likes

I didn’t have eclipse glasses but went outside anyway to snap a pic with my iPhone (no filter). As others reported, the sky was crystal blue in the morning, but became filled with hazy clouds in my part of Kansas as the eclipse began. I snapped the attached photo just before the maximum, which was a bit over 87% totality. Had a splitting headache the rest of the day.

7 Likes

Thanks for posting, holy moley macaroni, have you inspected you photograph with a magnifier?
It shows exactly what I was talking about in my comment above.
There is a single, blue, green and purple eye under the sun and a planet is visible too, below the eye. the planet has a green flare on its bottom part.

3 Likes

Nibiru, anyone??? :flushed:

1 Like

In my neck of the woods CT, all we got was about an hour earlier sunset, with the Sun, in a shape of literal paint stroke, completely shapeless light yellow blob, quite bizarre.

3 Likes

Twitter/X was abuzz yesterday because a mainstream media woman meteorologist (Ginger Zee on Good Morning America) spoke on camera about all the “cloud seeding” and “weather modification” projects going on in the US, especially out West.
Re all the anomalies that indicate another Presence affecting events - Charles Fort did predict that we were exiting the Dominant of Science and entering the Dominant of Wider Inclusion (as I imagine JPF is more familiar with Fort than I).

2 Likes

I see what you are describing in the picture.

2 Likes

I looked at many pictures with lens flares, and the objects in lifesaver’s photo, are not lens flares.
The eye made me think of the blue kachina.

3 Likes

There are some footage missing from YouTube, that were taken down as soon as they went up, at least people say it was taken down.

Then there’s the Kordylewsky clouds

I hear of both two suns and two moons.
A pilot said he was flying over the sun, which sounds weird.
Its the second footage in this clip, that a flat earther uses to "prove it’s not flat. ( No, I am not a member of FE ! )
And there’s been more “spirals” and other weird phenomena.
Also; I remember last year I saw lots of people having these dreams of two suns/moons in the skies and in conjunction with the rapture.

Some weird solar eclipse phenomena

The Nibiru / planet X thing is having it’s revival.
That the elite’s believe these occurrences have significance is made clear by looking at what kind of operations they had planned for this date:

• 3 (!) rockets launched to go to the dark side of the moon in Operation Apep -who is the nemesis of the sun God Ra. APEP is The lord of chaos.
    Coincidentally there is a statue outside of CERN; Shiva, also a deity representing chaos.
    It was gifted by India, who has been working on the CERN type colliders since the (official) beginning.

https://nopr.niscpr.res.in/bitstream/123456789/58368/1/SR%2058(11)%2008-13.pdf

• CERN starts up their hadron collider after 2 years of inactivity.
    ( Someone said there were more CERN like facilities at work on the day of the eclipse)

And some find it interesting that Aleister Crowley’s channeling of “The book of the law” , from a being called Aiwass, happened from Apr 8th-Apr 10th 1904.

3 Likes

Here are some photos I took a few years ago which someon suggested were images of a Sun Dog. I am not sure.

4 Likes

Thank you Dr. Farrell for your post. I have a question, is oscbured a typo, an acronym or some word I can’t find in the dictionary? If it’s not a typo, what does it mean?

1 Like

I watched on tv. Some rock songs from the 60s and 70s with the words sun, sunshine,moon and shadow were played and had a nice oldies vibe.

4 Likes

“The age of aquarius”.
Wasn’t that the luciferian chant of the 60’s?

1 Like

It was in the musical “Hair” in the same genre as rock operas like Jesus Christ Superstar. Not my favorite style but very true to the period. and I am
Not aware of that kind of chant. I like the second part of the song it has a Revival feel.

1 Like

Yes, that’s the one I was thinking of. :+1:
It’s not quite my style, but it has that catchy chorus of course.
I asked CHAT GPT and this is what came up on the subject.
Have a nice day/night

The concept of the “Age of Aquarius” comes from astrology and refers to a period of time in the astrological cycle. In astrology, the zodiac is divided into twelve signs, each associated with specific qualities and characteristics. The Age of Aquarius is said to follow the Age of Pisces and precede the Age of Capricorn, although there is no universally agreed-upon starting or ending point for these ages.

The traits associated with the Age of Aquarius are often described as progressive, innovative, humanitarian, and focused on collective consciousness. Some common themes associated with the Age of Aquarius include:

1. Humanitarianism: There is a focus on promoting equality, social justice, and human rights for all individuals. There may be a greater emphasis on community and collective well-being.

2. Innovation and Technology: The Age of Aquarius is associated with advancements in technology, science, and communication. There may be a greater emphasis on innovation, progress, and finding new solutions to global challenges.

3. Individuality and Freedom: Aquarius is often associated with individuality, freedom, and non-conformity. During this age, there may be an increased emphasis on personal autonomy and the pursuit of unique paths and interests.

4. Spirituality and Enlightenment: Some interpretations of the Age of Aquarius suggest a shift towards spiritual enlightenment, higher consciousness, and inner growth. There may be an increased interest in spiritual practices, meditation, and holistic healing modalities.

5. Global Unity: The Age of Aquarius is sometimes seen as a time when humanity comes together in a spirit of unity and cooperation to address global issues. There may be a greater emphasis on collaboration, inclusivity, and finding common ground.

Aleister Crowley, a British occultist and mystic, is often associated with the concept of the Age of Aquarius due to his influence on modern esotericism and astrology. Crowley was known for his exploration of mystical practices, including ceremonial magic, tarot, and astrology. He authored numerous works on these subjects and founded the religious movement known as Thelema.

Crowley’s writings and teachings have had a significant impact on various esoteric traditions, including modern astrology. Some interpretations of astrology and the astrological ages draw on Crowley’s ideas and incorporate them into their understanding of the Age of Aquarius.

However, it’s important to note that Crowley’s connection to the Age of Aquarius is more indirect and based on his broader influence in esoteric circles rather than any specific teachings or prophecies about the astrological ages. Crowley’s work remains a subject of study and interpretation within the realm of esotericism, and his influence can be seen in various spiritual and occult traditions.

3 Likes