THE GEOPOLITICAL FALLOUT FROM SEYMOUR HERSCH'S ARTICLE CONTINUES

Originally published at: THE GEOPOLITICAL FALLOUT FROM SEYMOUR HERSCH'S ARTICLE CONTINUES

This article was shared by K.M. and many more of you, and it needs to be talked about. But first, a bit of a personal, anecdotal aside. I grew up in that Vietnam War era, worrying as many boys my age growing up back then did, whether I would be drafted and sent off to…

6 Likes

The newspaper reported that the yacht had been returned to the company that leased it—such yachts can cost two thousand dollars per week or more to rent—in an “uncleaned condition” that enabled German investigators to find traces of an explosive on a cabin table. Later stories said that investigators also had found two fraudulent Ukrainian passports left on the yacht. A subsequent story in Der Spiegel , the German weekly magazine, said that the yacht in question was named the Andromeda .

This is akin to finding the passport of an alleged boxcutter terrorist in the street after 9-11. Just how dumb do they think we are? (Never mind- not a question- more a statement).

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks, in their mind it’s all true….they need the cover up to ease the tension in their own psyche.

2 Likes