THE KNIGHTS OF MALTA AND THE POPE

Originally published at: THE KNIGHTS OF MALTA AND THE POPE

Last week I blogged about Pope Francis issuing the order for all Vatican institutions to move their financial assets to the Institutum pro Operibus Religionis, or the Institute for Religious Operations (sometimes also translated as the Institute for Religious Works), also known as the Vatican Bank, or I.O.R. You might recall that I had to clear…

7 Likes

Thanks for this, Joseph. Your expertise in a matter of this type is most valuable!! :wink:

by various means, including propensities based on D*A?

3 Likes

I wonder if this rescriptum might possibly be a pre-emptive retrieval of Vatican assets ahead of maybe potential Financial System “challenges” globally? Just a thought! Pope further tightens controls, centralisation of Vatican finances and this vid was interesting … Global Economic Meltdown Begins : How to Protect Yourself (1/2)

3 Likes

We will see how this is going to shape up for Francis as far as American Conference of Bishops also German hierarchy, two of these are probably in 60-90% masonic and working for their “master”

1 Like

All of humanity is in a spiritual crisis more or less right now. And they in the Vatican are only worried about money and finances, what does that tell you?
Hypocrisy at the highest level.
My recommendation is to run as fast as possible and as far as possible from such “Clergy”, because there is nothing spiritual in them.
In other words, there was never anything spiritual in them, nor will there be, both in the Orthodox Church and in the Catholic Church, where such persons preach supposed Christianity.

r u writing these utter idiocies from your own well-spring, or somebody helps along to dive so deep in ignorancy?
fascinating piece u r. i do not know what should i do: laugh or cry?
but one thing is for sure: u r not of the Church.

Oh, I’m sorry. You have cognitive dissonance? Do what you want, what you think helps you, what you think is best for your sleeping mind. Take care of yourself.

at least u changed the avatar, from that Bundeswehr guy, just as i advised u before. good boy. ;-D
although be aware, dragons have a proclivity to get slain, even when awake. they do not like the saints of the Church for sure. i am not at least surprised at u trying to rob their spirituality from them.
“cognitive dissonance”? starting the psychobabble again mr-wouldbe-KGB-barks-like-ABC?
and “do what u want”? u should do what u can. those things differ. even Crowley had to face this cold, hard fact in the end.
but carry on, at least u r somewhat entertaining. until then i carry on sleeping, and when i wake up i hope i’ll find something even more hilarious from u other than smearing the Church, which we r quite used to when arguments fail against the chosen ones. Jesus prepped us well, just have to listen to Him.

Kyrie eleison, Yarab burham, Gospodi pomolui!

I have always been curious, but unenlightened about the Knights of Malta. My father was inducted (Knighted?) into that order at the National Cathedral in Washington in 1988. Uncles and grandfather also were part of the Order. I was oner the impression it was just, well basically a fun raising thing, but now I wonder.

1 Like

Bien au contraire. Knights of Malta have diplomotic immunity. They can ship anything they want anywhere they want. Mike WeLieWeCheatWeStealHaHaHa Pompeo is one. They raise funds, not just fun. Probably a small percentage wreak the majority of the damage, perhaps, but I am skeptical about this “spiritual” orientation. Prince Bernard of the Netherland? Dead Ferrets for World Peace, anyone?
https://themillenniumreport.com/2016/04/secret-membership-list-of-the-knights-of-malta/

3 Likes

Mike Pompeo is an evangelical protestant, hence he is not eligible to become a Knight of Malta, the original catholic order. There is on the other hand plenty offshoots of that organisation that are of questionable provenance.

1 Like

" Only Roman Catholics can be members, although non-Catholics can receive merit decorations and medals. The list of members at right must be considered partly speculative, as no official public record exists."
It looks to me like there may possibly be some sort of “associate” status for non Roman Catholics unless some are following other religions outwardly but in reality are actually Roman Catholic. What’s to stop anyone from joining more than one religion and using any/all for their own advantage?

3 Likes

there is a protestant branch of them as far i know. a friend of mine was member till he knew better.

1 Like

For sure, Peter Strzok and his daddy, between other activities, were very active in Catholic Services. Very questionable how Catholic they are, and just whom they serve.

1 Like

I read the Knights of Malta were previously Knights Hospitallers, who after Acre went to Rhodes, to Halicarnassus, to Tripoli and eventually to Malta. Thus the name.

If the Pope can disband them, it seems to me the ones who do not recognize the authority of the Pope, must continue on - perhaps under a different name?

2 Likes

That is quite a list of compardres.

1 Like

They may indeed be “catholic”, that is to say part of the/an universal “church”, but the question might be —— which universe?

2 Likes