The Latest from DJ and Dr. Farrell Removed?

Did YouTube remove the latest from DarkJournalist and Farrell?

I’m getting a “This Video is Unavailable” message from YouTube when attempting to access.

It was a great talk about Nazi international, the face on mars, and Iraq war.

3 Likes

It has been uploaded on bitchute.
Part 1:

Part 2:

6 Likes

Wow. Unbelievable. These ALPHABET platforms gotta go. Goodbye Google.

So true.
I was really hopeful of the “liiighthouse” project, which was such a good idea, with YT,Twitter and Instagram.functions, all on the same page.
They had “free speech” as their motto, so their project was just bombarded with difficluties and obstacles to fight, and got nowhere.
I believe there were some threats and cheap shots fired as well, so only so much one can take i guess.

1 Like

Part 3 is also available: DARK JOURNALIST & DR. JOSEPH FARRELL: DEEP STATE SORCERY!

4 Likes

@AZgal This video was removed.

Did DJ pull the vid or did vimeo unspeech it?

The platform elite bastards have got to go.

On DJ’s members page the video is down, but the audio is working. The link was working when I posted and I was not logged into DJ. I even checked it from here to make sure the video was working after I posted, and it was.

1 Like

Yes. I watched the vid a few hours ago with no issues. I bet these [DS] techno fucs unspeeched it. enough is enough

Link can’t be opened…looks like they got to Vimeo as well :frowning:

3 Likes

i got 15 min out and it just stopped working :open_mouth:
Tried to reload,but then ir was gone

I think this is relevant to the conversation: Facebook Goes Meta. Are you prepared?https://www.corbettreport.com/

Same here. Joseph was speaking about Sacrament. The power of Language and intent. And the breakdown.
The video stopped. Now hoping it will come back.
This is a must listen a few times video.

3 Likes

This one #3 is gone now.

2 Likes

I listened to parts one and two. Two has been removed even from my history. Planscandem7c was mentioned in the second part.

Also note, I quoted Rand Paul and the 2.5 million study in natural immunity in a text and received a text letting me know my label…“Propogandist.” As a tech person I can tell you, it was done in a way to let me know there was no accident and it came from no one. If you think only YouTube, Facebook and Twitter are being monitered…not so. Full spectrum dominance, means just that.

2 Likes

i saw the first 2. it was was quite good.
getting ‘erased’ is not a shame at all. on the contrary. its glorious :wink:

although somebody should find a link swhere for the third one…
thanx
all
very best

3 Likes

Was fortunate to watch all three, but wanted to revisit them in order at the same setting.

Guess DJ and the good doctor’s high speculation conspiracy theory was just too close to the reality.

These humans - they are just so high maintenance!!!

3 Likes

… Part 2 is still up on BitChute … how about posting all 3 on GDS? … just a thought

5 Likes

All 3 parts are on DJ website in audio.

3 Likes

Went there but couldn’t find it.
Available for non-members?

The last video brought it all together. That was potent.
The power of the word, the power of language and intent. I started ro get a sense of what this might mean and i felt it. It is bigger then i imagined. There is a whole world behind it. The misuse and also the potency.
I missed the last half hour. Patience…

2 Likes