The Manufacturing of a Mass Psychosis - Can Sanity Return to an Insane World?

4 Likes
1 Like

Now that we’ve had some time to reflect, listen to this again.

1 Like

Good idea and a reminder to visit a good idea more than once. I’ve seen the movie “The Wizard of Oz” many times without seeing the allegorical meaning.

1 Like

High dosis of Niacin and stable culture can go a long way.

2 Likes

I’ll take your word for the Niacin…

After 25 years of revolving door psychiatry I stumbled on a book by “a real piece of work” called Abram Hoffer, niacin the real story. I suppose when you work unscrupulous in the interest of mind control and mind experiments, one could know a thing or two.

In any event I simply got experimenting with niacin on myself since psychiatry and its medicines makes you more of a drooling idiot then you already are due to the sickness. They don’t help you in solving psychosis, I don’t think they know where it stems from let alone how to treat you.

Don’t bother wiki-ing Abram Hoffer, his humanitarian work is all cleaned up as if he has been a stellar citizen and humanitarian.

It is no wonder drug either, aldough I believe the faster you take it when symtoms appear the better. It took me another 30 years to be grounded in reality enough to begin enjoying my life, and then covid hit! I am also the praying sort and I believe that helped too. In any case I believe I have would never survived without niacin.

I know this is all subjective ramblings without much scientific underpinning to go on besides an unscupulous doctor ramblings. I have no contact anymore with fellow sufferers of psychosis, but I still consider them family. I call “psychosis” cancer of the soul, and you might not die of it directly but a life of constant derealisation - depersonalisation = no life, it is hell!

I wish decent scientific studies would be done because my intuition also tells me it would be good in combatting mind controll too. I have been busy for 60-years in trying becoming a “human”. You could say I am late to the party and only now can read a book from start to finish without meandering to god knows where after every sentence. Something most of your types here take for granted!

2 Likes

I’m glad you survived it and found the niacin. I would agree that doctors really don’t know much of anything. Don’t get me wrong, a good doctor or surgeon can save your life, but as far as achieving true health and keeping it, well, maybe.

There are many many people who do not become ‘human’ until well into later years and many many who never make it to that point at all. As far as what “your types here take for granted”, careful; there are many here who do not discuss their maladies, so, I do not take any for granted. I have some friends who are healthy as good horses and have no clue what it means to be chronically ill; they tend to view it as a character flaw. All I can say about that is, ‘everyone will get their turn, one way or another’.

I hope you continue to heal and your life moves forward in whatever way you wish.

1 Like