THE MLF LULLABYE, VERSION 2.0

Originally published at: THE MLF LULLABYE, VERSION 2.0

Do you remember Tom Lehrer, the 1960s and 1970s satirist who commented humorously on world events via songs he would compose and sing from the piano? You should, because last week I reminded you about him, but in case you don’t, occasionally he would simply put in a song for sheer fun, like The Masochism…

4 Likes

Looks like couple of another chess moves on the EU continental map. With Moldovan corridor, Turkey comes back to the prominence. Now when Suez Canal is 75% out of business the New Silk Road comes back to the front drive and southern path is being strengthened. Which is controlled by USA (Turkey, Iraq, Izrael, Arabian peninsula countries).
As far as Baltic countries that 50K of German troops in Lithuania is matched by 30k of Polish ones in Latvia. Somebody has to keep tabs on Germans, just in case. :grin:

Nah, socalled German elites, oh yes, that is why they pop up as Kings and Queens in Britain and such places.

I have no direct evidence but I think the Russians are intercepting a lot of communications. This has substantially contributed to Russian targeting. This vulnerability should be forcing the West to adapt the strategy.

No thinking person would be surprised to learn plans are afoot to devise yet another proposed operation to destroy the Crimean Bridge over the Kerch Straits. Several operations have been deployed over the years with no real success. Tricky, underhanded work would need to be undertaken to not be implicated of being directly involved in those operations. Perhaps secretly training Ukrainians in the use of German weapons and helping them plan such an operation could give the perpetrators plausible deniability. Concerns would also be centered around members of the press learning about their plans and the cooperation between ALL of the perpetrators. My thinking is there is yet another perpetrator not being named, or implicated in the article.