THE MOON, MARS, AND DEJA VU

Originally published at: THE MOON, MARS, AND DEJA VU

This story was spotted and shared by G.B., and the reason I’m blogging about it is…well, deja vu and “here we go again.” It turns out that Chinese and Japanese space scientists are a bit baffled because once again the Moon and Mars are up to some hijinks that regular readers of my books and…

5 Likes

Moon

Perhaps its much strangers…a “Ruin to Restoration” angle :thinking:

A spherical re-purposing post the cosmic war in the heavenlies…

Certainly would explain all the observable damage to the ol’ dusty orb…

What really cooks the noodle to me even more than the gravitational and fixed positioning anomalies is the fact that it’s “parked” so precisely that it perfectly blocks the solar disk during an eclipse…

It’s worth noting the counter arguements put forth by folks like Weidner and others that the glass structures were refractions off the backdrops on Kubrick’s set…if true…then it puts another check in the “others” column…

1 Like

When I read stories like this, I feel like saying “hmm. Charles Fort’s Dominant of Wider Inclusion is showing up right on time.” (Secretly I wish it would show up more often & swallow whole structures or certain people, but then, it doesn’t obey my wishes. Am rather fond of it so far, though …)