THE MOSCOW ATTACKS: A FIRST APPROXIMATION

Originally published at: THE MOSCOW ATTACKS: A FIRST APPROXIMATION

Because of the seriousness of this incident, I am posting this blog one day early, as these attacks occurred last Friday during our vidchat, I thought that it would be better to get this blog posted as early as possible. In any case, however, it would be remiss to begin this week’s blogs with any…

4 Likes
1 Like

The psychopaths are working overtime to start a fight.
What’s their endgame ?

1 Like

The psychopaths WANT WWIII, especially with their arch-enemy. They can’t possibly kill enough people unless they start another big war. The clot shot was a bust because people either said no, or got wind of the deceit.

3 Likes

A few comments:

1. March 22nd. 3/22. Wow, that may be all we need to know. Nothing binds the global NWO more than the ‘coincidence’ of dates and symbols.

2. Back in the day … Jethro Tull, a progressive band of the late 60’s onward, introduced the violin to rock music. Their frontman, Ian Anderson, often played his violin in concert by standing on one leg with the other foot resting sideways on his knee. Visually stunning. It’s not a stretch to think the Moscow band gave homage …

3. IIRC, ISIS finds its origins in the same place as Hamas - Israel. And was generously trained and armed by Barack Obama. We may have our ‘invisible’ actor. One that ties all actors together. I recently listened to a short recording by an Israeli lamenting the failures of the Ukrainian war, and vowing to have ‘their’ revenge on Russia. Not unlike the fallout of your Serbian story. This is anecdotal, of course, but worth considering.

3 Likes

What a superb analysis. I was thinking along the same lines just not as clearly. Seems like the trail back to the instigators will be well covered with dead bodies and dead ends.
Wishing that people will see the plot to seed the emotion of revenge and object to mass destruction as is being carried out in Gaza.

“The insane leadership of the West has been successful; they have re-ignited the Cold War.”
Without Russia invading the Ukraine, that leadership would be a lot less successful. One needs two to the tango.
In a line of dr. FARRELL analysis couple of things come to my mind.

1. All of these suspicious deaths in Russia since the invasion of the UKR, mostly high-ranking military but few politicians and bankers. Maybe Putin was cleaning the house from Nazi in Moscow?

2. I am reminded of the tour, that M. Pompeo made during Trump years, that encompassed most of former Soviet Republics, mostly Central Asia, and mostly Muslim based. I guess former CIA director was either starting or finishing a buildup of the future terrorist cells, all aimed at Russia.

3. During the time of Communist revolution of 1917 plan was most likely the same,
    the breakup of the empire to smaller mutually hostile countries, that will be easily controlled and manipulated.
    I guess Tzarskaya Okhrana seat of military intelligence did something unthinkable, they had joined forces with Bolsheviks, changed the name to GRU, and still run the country.
    I am afraid that this time, thru the Muslim minorities in RU the partition of that country may be a real possibility.

He played the flute but you’re right about him.
Ian was a showman.

2 Likes

Haha OMG I can’t believe I made that mistake. Thanks for the catch.

He did have the same pose, though.

The usual suspects maybe on a wet works list?

Maybe that’s the case. Maybe not. One should know that the Russian Federation has many other enemies. Acquired during its imperial wars in the past and current ones also.It would be good and intellectually productive not to deceive ourselves that the Russian Federation is not an empire and that it has no intentions of expanding, now at the current moment.! This is photo taken in Avdivka after takeover from the army of the Russian Federation.Take it for for what you will.

@Divergent
The only thing Europe can offer is cannon fodder, that is our only worth to the current Imperialistic America. Why Russia would want to expand to feed hungry mouths and building infrastructure and can add nothing but future costs and costs and costs. Why you would want to add that continious deficit to brag your are an imperium is beyond me!

If Europe is lucky, we will have an iron curtain and no future for our children without a WW3. I am sorry if I sound callous, but when the bombs drop if Europe is dumb enough to go to war for its masters, I hope America gets its fair share!

1 Like

Article worth considering by Thierry Meyssan.

1 Like

Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull played flute, not violin :slight_smile:

1 Like

For what it is worth…the various potential ‘interconnecting’ links between the supposed ISIS perpetrators and their handlers is laid out here in a pretty thorough way. Nothing conclusive yet, but this is one of the avenues of investigation being pursued by Russian intelligence, and it is one of the more informed commentaries (IMO) based on what I have seen online. Milley’s disgusting comment re Russians needing to sleep in fear is way more applicable to certain Ukrainians, especially those from within their ‘intelligence’ networks.

2 Likes

arch enemy ? as long as the russians are still up there on the ISS , there is no such a thing … its a mind game they play on people , Arch enemy nr one a decade ago" Ahmadinejad " lectured on american soil at a university ? well got me confused same with PUTIN

First, the existence of the ISS is highly improbable and, second, the arch-enemy to psycopaths like Nuland, et al. We compete with Russians but they have never been our enemy. To free men of the world, communism is an enemy but not the people of Russia nor of this slave nation.

Sleelper cells from former Asian soviet republics will be awakening at the order of frm CIA M. Pompeo, all over Russia now. All to destabilize Putin gov.
He will be using all these false flags to his advantage. This is going to be a quite impressive duel to watch. May the best men win :grin:

Why is the existence of the International Space Station highly improbable?

2 Likes

You only have to watch a few hours of “activities” on the ISS to see the CGI. Women with hair spray to make them look like there is no gravity, watch something accidentally fall to the floor, or see the wires that suspend them as they do their “spins”. If you just accept that it is there and don’t follow up on the videos, you would fall for more of the Not A Space Agency schenanigans.

1 Like