THE MOSCOW ATTACKS: PUTIN: WE HAVE ONLY UNFRIENDLY ELITES

Originally published at: THE MOSCOW ATTACKS: PUTIN: WE HAVE ONLY UNFRIENDLY ELITES

As you might have gathered from this week’s blogs, I am very suspicious that there may be a connection between the Francis Scott Key Bridge Attack, and the West’s actions in the Ukraine from the Kerch Strait Bridge attacks to the recent terrorist murders of over a hundred Russians at the Crocus concert hall in…

3 Likes

Just got through reading about restaurant closures in California, as $20…00 hour minimum wage takes effect today. A straw that broke the camels back?
A camel under a financial capitalism load - that’s getting way too heavy to bear.

To today’s post.

The above really gets to the underlying reason: at lest two economic/political systems,
at war with each other; industrial capitalism vs. financial capitalism.

One cannot dismiss the Russian intelligence. It has the same connections the American intelligence has: Nazi influences dating at least back to WWII, if not WWI. which means, even before that[had to be up and running].

Remember, these people making the plans - have been severely penetrated. Many layers of stooges, from ISIS to the NEOCON’s - are being used, as a not so subtle cat’s paw.

Moscow is going to target those individual’s responsible - with a not so subtle Russian signature.
Running late…
White Rabbit.

1 Like

3K plus families of German scientists in Paperclip op, over the years had morphed to what dr. Farrell and all here on giza forum understand by Nazi International. (I am not even counting the networks in South America).

It bears to remember that Stalin got 30K of mid-level technician and managers from Nazi secret tech labs. They all ended up in Russia proper, Ukraine and Belarus. Over the years the size of so called Nazi International on the Russian soil may be the order of magnitude in comparison to the one in US or Argentina for example.
My question is whether Putin is part of that ilk or works against them?

Geopolitical situation in Russia may be quite convoluted, we barely understand it, since intel coming from Moscow or Kiev or Minsk is so limited at least to average Westerner.

You’re forgetting a significant fact: the Russians learned as much as they could from their Nazis, then shipped them back to Germany.

2 Likes

If they knew they were Nazis - they were shipped back
What about those double/triple agent[s]?
Would they then procure more agents, as time went on?
I wonder how penetrated intelligence agencies are?
I suspect the West has more.
Russia may have orders of magnitude less.
And what of China?

[Should have asked this in the vid-chat.]

1 Like

Do we actually know any statistics? How many of them went back and when?

Little statistics to my knowledge. what we have are the stories of those (nowhere near the numbers) involved, but they are similar. One of the chief of the pattern-setters that I HAVE talked about is Baron Manfred von Ardenne. The other significant scientist I also talked about was Dr. Richard Hellmann.

3 Likes