The new book is up at adventures unlimited

@vardas3 I’ve done my share of such tasks, and I don’t envy you! It’s a miracle you’ve managed such a prolific output under those conditions.

3 Likes

Interesting. Yes, that is what makes the search functionality of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Kindles important for me.

Finally got the book ordered on its way!
Can’t wait!!!

Part of the automatic new normal; where you do most of “their” work[if not all].
You even do the transactions; and then pay what the machine tells you to pay!
[self-pay lines in Grocery Stores, Discount Stores - etc., etc.]
Which I refuse to do.
My motto: Do Not Com-ply.
“Whatever it is, I’m against it!” Groucho Marx

With the risk of looking or sounding stupid Doc JPF, I can recommend this app to help you, at least in the grammar part.
It is reinforced with artificial intelligence, but what can one do, new modern times has arrived, much much faster then expected.

Garbage in garbage out… I do not need an application to help me with my grammar, particularly one designed in modern Amairikuh by products of modern Amairikuhn edykayshun. Thank you, though, for the kind thought.

4 Likes

Use it or loose it, the brain knows.
How many phone numbers are in most people’s brain since contacts are a computer feature?

Ok. I just tried to help. Obviously not a very smart suggestion, but I will try to be more precise and more intelligent in the future when helping, in such matters.
I will refine the search for such auxiliary tools.
Perhaps there are electronic tools that would perform the functions of editing, indexing, and proofreading.
But I don’t know, how useful they would be in reality.
Then again, the author would have to read the entire text again, to be sure that everything was written exactly as he intended.
My point is, it would be good to have such software, to make the work easier.
Not for anything else.

This is sooo exciting. Can’t wait to get this book. The cover is very cool. I smell royals…

Dog’s Breath I wanted you to know that I pre-ordered this and three other books by Joseph, and the others are about to arrive. I used my Irish Post office’s free US address - which allows you only to pay US shipping, and then they handle the customs and VAT (mine was 15.99 for the books I am getting now). The downside is they require a debit or credit card, but I think that is better than paying more on customs and shipping charges than I pay for the books. You probably noticed there are also PDF versions of some of the books (not Kindle). I also got a couple to try out. You probably want to get one of these free addresses for future orders. I have no idea if the ones for the UK are still much good after BREXIT, or i there are any similar addresses you can get in the UK (possibly private companies. They have those in Ireland too). I am looking forward to all the books!

Just order but, beware you must go through PayPal if ordered on line. I called and ordered direct and the shipping was less.

1 Like

Thanks Mellow Dei :slight_smile: Just kidding. I really appreciate the tips on this, I’m a bit stupid when it comes to the US and getting stuff from there. I’ll have to head on down to the local post office and give it a go… I picked up one of their pre-paid debit cards last year and havent found anything to spend it on yet, this sounds like the perfect time to blow the dust off it and see if it works. I’m a bit torn on whether to wait for the publication of the snazzy new book, or just go ahead and and jam them one at a time, though.

You can pre-order it and get a discount for buying more than one book, even if it is shipped at different times. Also, i was only charged once for shipping, I don’t know if that did not include the new-new book or not; I’ll find out when they send it. But it is probably worth ordering both at once. Hint: There are increasing charges on the Irish Post Office US shipping program by weight. So I’d say get a few books to get the discount (and the discount applies to the PDF books as well - so you can buy the hard copies of two GIZA Death Star books and three PDF books and get a discount for five books) but not so many in order of hard copy books that the weight goes way up.

Before BREXIT, my husband and I used the UK address all the time, he ordered garden stuff and I ordered spinning wool and textile supplies. I haven’t done it since BREXIT because I stocked up on cleaned and carded fleece for spinning beforehand. But I may need some now that I’ve had treatment for my back and can start demonstrating the spinning wheel again. I’ll try to let you know before I’m in a demo near Athlone or other places closer to you than Roscrea or Neighna.

me neither needs an application with my grammer :wink:

i am waiting too.

and 20 dwarves

@Melodi
I looked @ my postoffice but they don’t have US address. I see that there are a lot of firms online that offer what you seems you discribe. Is that what you mean? The taxes Belgium levies is undoable. A 25$ book becomes a 125€ one. I am longing for LuLu books, at least those are printed in the neighborhood from where you live and payable. Amazon is the other option which I don’t like to do.

Good grief. The title of that book.
Here we go. It gives me Pandora’s box chills.

1 Like

Anyone know about how long it takes from ordering, to receiving the book; if your in the USSA?

@Robert_Barricklow Pre-ordered Amazon Prime September 12th.

1 Like

Adventures Unlimited Press?