THE NEW CRISIS DE JOUR: SPACE WAR AND SPACE TERRORISM

Originally published at: https://gizadeathstar.com/2021/09/the-new-crisis-de-jour-space-war-and-space-terrorism/

We’re all probably somewhere between uncontrolled laughter and purpled anger at the rotting cadaverous bag of compost and horse pucky…

4 Likes

I guess this is redundant at this point but Wernher von Braun called it. Turns out he’s right up there with Orwell and Huxley. The setting of intentions …

3 Likes

some time before i heard a date of september 23
who knows, i mean, nowadays?
the caribbean pirates was no shoes doc :wink:
my dear-blooded country just made its space strategy
i mean hungary: we pulled about 1/5 of the german assembly-line
okay. started with suzuki and opel. now? we r producing audi (motors, not sleazy leaking pipes), mercedes (twice its buildt at kecskemét), than having the bmw at debrecen.
and like adventourous (!) middle-europeans, whe r producing lynx tanks, projectiles, rockets, and our ‘own’ belittled weapon-manufacture is taking place and got billions of ‘money’ to be already spent
its not nice. very, not nice

I think we all realize the plethora of things happening. The best we can do is everyone pick a subject, investigate and post info and let others consider it. It’s not that we’re ignoring all these events, it’s just too much for one, two, or even three people to track.

2 Likes