The new Iphone is a full time connected SAT phone and no one even knows it. Get a LOAD OF THIS!

The new Iphone is a full time connected SAT phone and no one even knows it. Get a LOAD OF THIS!!!

"Use Emergency SOS via satellite on your iPhone 14

With iPhone 14 models, you can use Emergency SOS via satellite to text emergency services when you’re out of cellular and Wi-Fi coverage.

How Emergency SOS via satellite works

Emergency SOS via satellite can help you connect with emergency services under exceptional circumstances when no other means of reaching emergency services are available. If you call or text emergency services and can’t connect because you’re outside the range of cellular and Wi-Fi coverage, your iPhone tries to connect you via satellite to the help that you need.

When you use a satellite connection, the experience is different than sending or receiving a message via cellular. In ideal conditions with a direct view of the sky and the horizon, a message might take 15 seconds to send, and over a minute to send under trees with light or medium foliage. If you’re under heavy foliage or surrounded by other obstructions, you might not be able to connect to a satellite. Connection times can also be impacted by your surroundings, the length of your message, and the status and availability of the satellite network.

My comment: And when you get bugged, you’re going to be tracked NO MATTER WHAT, all the way out in the back country where there is no signal, or out on the ocean where there is no signal, after all an SOS can’t be legit without your GPS coordinates! Forget the miracle it is that it can work without a dish, this is straight up tyranny fodder.

And by the way, I got a bottom of the line cell phone so I could take the battery out. GUESS WHAT?? The battery, when out of the phone sitting by itself, gives the notification ding. If you can take the battery out (at least in this case), the battery itself now has complete cell circuitry in it, and in my case it even has a damn speaker. And it looks like a normal battery, there is no speaker hole on it. Someone who bugs that battery has to be damn stupid to make the mistake of having it ding. Once bugged, the SIM is optional, the bug software takes care of that.

I was wondering why the charge was depleting even with it out of the phone until I noticed it dinged . . . . .

6 Likes

Yikes, that’s really spooky!

Your comment is right on point and true!
Think in therms of people with those kind of phones,before and after some kind of pending conflict or war.
In the aftermaths of all of that still under electronic supervision and tracked ,wherever you/they are via surviving satelites once again!
And no less and now at the current moment promoted by what some call the controlled opposition such as the Alex Jones show, where he promotes them as necessary and note necessary tools in times of calamity!
Which means that even after everything you will be found again!
Again!
Please people think in unbiased ways! :pray: