The palindrome dates of April

Yes, yes, yes; I am well aware this is well out there in the “crazy conspiracy” area.
But I came to think of Christine Lagarde’s speech in 2014, to “The National Press Club”, where she dropped some numerology to the crowd about the magnificent number 7.
It just might be that these people are into this, and then it doesn’t really matter what the rest of us think; we will all be affected by their shenanigans.

So, from Apr 20th there will be ten dates in a row with palindrome dates.
from 4/20/24 - 4/29/24.
Now,I might be a bit far out on this one, but I must admit I find it a bit weird that there seems to be a lot of strange effects on our planet right now.
After the solar eclipse people have noticed a lot of rather eerie things taking place around them.
Some say they see demons everywhere or that people have distorted faces. Others tell of glitches in the matrix, rapid deja vu episodes and new Mandela effects materialized.
So it hit me that if these occurrences keeps intensifying, that it might have some sort of crescendo during these palindrome dates.
What is going on, do we have some parallel universe coming in to our “reality”?

What effect has this “massive black hole” that has gotten the name “Leviathan” somehow in social media, over Antarctica on things?
It appeared over Antarctica, moved to South Africa then disappeared, before it reappeared on the coast of Africa.

Also; the UFO incident taking place on the day of the solar eclipse, was said to have the shape of a dragon, that it looked like a dragon flying through the skies.
We also had the “devils comet”, so it seems we have are in some occult era of sorts.

Here’s some footage of what people say they see more and more of

So what do you think is going on?
Any connection with all the increasingly bizarre stuff going on and the palindrome dates, or have I just read too many Murakami books and watched “They live” too many times?
Anyways; I hope you and yours are safe and are having as good times as you possibly can.
All love and good things

2 Likes

Bread and circuses for EVERYONE! Step right up and tune in, nothing to loose but a few hours of your precious life…

1 Like

coincidentally there’s an occult thing called the “13 days of preperation” from Apr 19th - May 1st, which requires a " fire sacrifice".

a documentary on the Phoenician child sacrifice ritual worth watching and a short one on Moloch, the child devourer

I’m just trying to survive Mercury retrograde.
How about we arrange for our own sa rifice in the form of firing the Fed? I’m fed up with them.

1 Like