The Passion of the Christ 2 "Resurrection" (2024) Trailer #2 - Mel Gibson, Jim Caviezel (Fan Made)

The Passion of the Christ 2 “Resurrection” (2024) Trailer #2 - Mel Gibson, Jim Caviezel (Fan Made)

Not into ‘fantasy disaster’ films, so to speak, but if Gibson can get his film into theaters, this could wake up a lot more people. Wish it were out now and not waiting until 2024, but Gibson knows the timeline, or close to it. I’m guessing he can’t go so far as to use a hypo as the mark; we’d have all sorts of people going crazy. I think the God-given intuition He gave humanity will alert people that this is not a fantasy.

I really don’t care what anyone says about Gibson, I just love him; probably because Hollywood hates him, they always have. The Road Warrior was one of those “next level” films and Hollywood followed the trend. Usually, Hollywood initiates the trend and they don’t like Gibson because of his trendsetting ways (plus, he knows all their plans).

Still, have to be careful. Once Signs came out, my question is: Was Gibson tagged for soft (very) disclosure, or, is this Gibson’s way of telling us what’s in the cards?

Mel Gibson = The temperament of Peter with the focus of Paul. Explosive stuff! I can only imagine the mental, emotional & spiritual torture he must deal with and has dealt with for years. People need to get over him being Catholic; I’m sick of hearing it from Prosties. God has His People everywhere and chooses whom He pleases to do His work.

@ColonelZ Thanks for posting this!