THE PENTAGRAM'S DESIRES FOR DEPLOYED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

Originally published at: THE PENTAGRAM'S DESIRES FOR DEPLOYED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

This story may be taken as the “counterpart” to my blog last Monday about Bunny the dog, for it concerns the Pentagram’s desires for a deployment of artificial intelligence that will be able to “decide” on taking a human life. What it interesting to me is that many of you who shared the story about…

6 Likes

The cream of the crop of degenerates have relegated humans as mere things. I don’t believe they are hiding it anymore, so for them why not let things (AI) control other things (humans)! In their mind as whorshipper of AI, AI can do a better job evaluating lesser things (distingguish a brainwashed digitized human from a self thinking human tied to personhood)! Humanity is literally being digitalized, or that is the plan. I believe this will fail but at great human cost.

These are important questions, for an A.I. drone in a battle the simplest methodology would simply be what weapons they are carrying, if any.

However civilians may carry weapons for defense, and soldiers may pick up weapons from their fallen enemies. Many reasons for this kind of technology to not be used at all.

1 Like

@Bahri
Mafia does infighting all the time, bigwigs dons smoking cigars at the round table sipping wiskey and the minions killing each other on the killing fields. The basic programming for the killing, automaton vs consciousness where the conscious human needs to be culled. Win-win for all parties.

Right, well if the mafia controls all of the countries then the uniforms are meaningless.

@Bahri
I would go so far that the “mafia” is really an acronym for “Demons”. Demons need acolytes for their infighting.

1 Like

That might be accurate, but the Italian Mafia is also in the garbage collection business.

This is really sad, didn’t see that blog.

Someone I used to work for was killed by their own electric car, a chevy volt, when this moved unexpectedly. May have been an accident, it was parked on an incline and an electric motor won’t stop a car from moving like a regular engine will.

Computer-driven cars can certainly be used as weapons, but they are being marketed in the name of safety.

2 Likes

Cartoon version

https://twitter.com/Veronica31378/status/1737212450821304375

5 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you Bahri. The account that posted the cartoon has a good sense of humor.

Named Veronica

2 Likes

Just about sums up the whole meaning of life in one page, impressive! lol

It’s that plasma stuff, saving our butt again…

1 Like