The Primacy of Light

This shortish video from the people at the Electric Universe (Thunderbolts Project) on the way light and photons work at the level of the microcosmic scale, within cells, and within all of the biosphere (and upwards to the microcosmic solar and galactic scale too!) as a ‘communication methodology’ is worth contemplating IMO. For a start it validates everything to do with Astrology, and may even provide a methodology for how it ‘works’. As above, so below’, and ‘everything is connected’ seems to be the idea here. Food for thought at least :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@beatthedrum, truly wonder-full! I am sometimes left scratching my head at the cutting edge science these people are involved with, but this video struck a chord. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

I am going to put a tongue in a cheek and say, contrary to the popular opinion it is not the light that was first but the sound. “In the beginning it was word…”
Word is not really a word till is spoken and that’s sound :grin:

1 Like

Light is both a wave and a particle. Sound is a wave. Matter may be the focus of longitudinal waves that are harmonics of the smallest possible wavelength or the ‘fundamental’ of the universe. Logos.

Cool stuff.

4 Likes

At 2:25 they say that a seed doesn’t emit any light. But as the rain comes and it becomes warmer, the seed emits a green light. Rudolph Steiner has an exercise to help with esoteric development. You hold a seed in your hand and imagine the energy in that seed, and imagine the sprouting, growing, flowering and spreading new seeds to start all over again. Ten years ago when I first practiced this imagination it was hard to do but it gets much easier as you yourself grow and evolve. Another exercise is to be able to see the aura of plants, animals and humans.

1 Like

exercising aura-seeing is like exercising seeing city-tables. if u r ‘there’, u see them. until then its a low form of applied magic, which is one of the lowest form of traditional sciences and diverts or may halt your progress.

3 Likes

Being There, in the moment, spending time with nature, thinking, feeling, sensing.
To be There.

u r nature, naturally supernatural. there’s nothing ‘special’ about it. Jesus talks to God inside. never blaming, never keepin’ track of ur deeds, unless u ‘know better’, as the pharisee and priests did. but the One wants to know the extremes of all, so may shine through all.
meanwhile only the mirror got some dust, the pearl fell into mud, the soul searching for something that belonged to it from the start.
u so we got this beautiful journey called life.
IMHE (in my humble experience) :relieved:

2 Likes