The Race to Harness Quantum Computing

I find a few details about this series of “documentaries” fascinating:

• Made for Bloomberg; Presented by Nokia;

Some details on this Quantum technology particular one:

• The design of the computer room and the device itself are extraordinary. The entrance to the “computer room” looks like a futuristic scenography; All this despite the fact that the technology itself does not work;
  • The “working temperature” is lower than actual absolute zero - what are the possibilities of such a technology ever working?
  • Could it be that such technology already exists and all this is just smoke and mirrors for the plebes?
1 Like

What I have learnt on my journey … if “they” are telling you now … it was more than likely achieved decades ago and it’s now time to begin seeding … None the less … it’s disturbing indeed but thx for posting …

3 Likes

It doesn’t have to be disturbing if it is in the hands of the right people. Why do we always carry the negative energy when we know the positive will bring in the light? The more you think negatively, the more THAT scenario will play out for you. Lift up.

1 Like

@justawhoaman I have yet to see any powerfully advanced … secret technology in the hands of the “right” people … I wish it would but I doubt I will be around to see it … Personally … I find these quantum machines horrifying … Just my opinion …

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this Rui. I tend to think of quantum computing in the same way I view the activities at CERN. There is a public level of understanding, which basically confirms our current genius in what we think we already ‘know’, and a dark level where what is being discovered fundamentally re-configures our understanding of everything. Quantum computing is publically viewed through the same science-fiction conditioned eyes that are in awe of AI, Elon Musk’s rockets, etc. It’s potential the same as that ‘predicted’ in over a century of science fiction writing, cinema and television conditioning. Fulfilled prophecy, largely of our own genius, but perhaps ultimately the profoundest of deceptions.
That CERN deals with the highest of temperatures, while quantum computing deals with the lowest, I wonder if both are not ultimately trying to access, or gate, the same realms, the same entities, the same powers and principalities.
It’s hard to see any of this working out well.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you, Machaire. I also find it hard to see any of this bringing good things. I mainly see, on all levels, a push towards a dehumanized society. The human “element” seems to be either redundant or the cause of most problems…

1 Like