The Race to Start a War with China and Russia Before the Deep State Can Be Bled Dry

Succinct, to the point, with excellent time stamps explained in simple terminology for anyone who has struggled with the piecemeal assemblage of the Luongo thesis.

I do not see Luongo referenced and need to be more readily familiar with the author of the substack; thus, I cannot determine if it is an independent individual arriving at precisely the same conclusion.

1. Trump cannot be trusted, although he has recently thrown indiscretions at the vaccine manufacturers. It remains a possibility that he was narcissistic and ignorant of the real danger of mRNA technology;
  2. Patriot is a strong term here for a set acting in one’s self-interest bereft of any concept of nation-state;
  3. The comments within the substack are highly entertaining;
  4. Martin Armstrong writes in a private blog post that his contacts in the Pentagon have been instructed to prepare for war by the end of the year, which matches his Socrates system’s predictions;
  5. War, here, may mean anything, including internal civil unrest and a conflict between the US and the mass standing army imported by foreign agencies, or assorted cartels;
2 Likes

@omnimatter
don’t think Trump is part of the planning but Powell just might be.
Listen from min. 13:50 as DDM-B somewhat echoes the suggestion.

Trump was the linchpin that appointed Powell and Williams. The only real question to be asked is, does the fact that the interests of the Fed and the strictly speaking, American MAGA, not necessarily pro-Trump crowd, temporarily align mean the Fed is defacto coagulated into a single ideological group, or is it a mere chance and shall we dismiss all coincidence to chance?

1 Like

I’ve serious reason to suspect the American sovereignty crowd is also behind RFK Jr. as it represents the American interests with whom his uncle and father were in bed, prior to the Israeli hit on JFK. Playing the next election into a Trump (our guy) or RFK Jr (also our guy).

1 Like

hi omni!

i would suggest u to delve a little deeper into the ‘Israeli hit’. the Jews r the best scapegoats for not-sees… …nothing-to-sees here.
bye!

The use of both terms is synonymous and not a dichotomy as you appear to propose.