"The RCMP phase out the Depot model of RCMP training by 2032 and Public Safety Canada work with provinces and territories to establish a three-year degree-based model of police education for all police services in Canada."

I say phase out the rcmp altogether. It’s not what the public thinks it is anyways.

Rampant Crime-Mafia, & Private.

1 Like

Does this sound familiar? Dr Ewen Cameron originally from Scotland, promoted a very similar idea he called ‘psychic driving’. The same Dr Ewen Cameron that visited Hess(?) in prison. See Dr Farrell’s book Hess and the Penguins.
“The report found the training at Depot is meant to break a candidate down and rebuild them in the mould of an RCMP officer.”

Dr Ewen Cameron, what a swell guy! :upside_down_face:

According to Steve Smith( paraphrasing here), the primary purpose was to establish the most efficacious methods for producing employable psychopathy. Which is probably why CSIS keeps such close tabs on this.

1 Like

So is Tavistock/Mk Ultra all one coordinated thing under the NWO ?
Transnational so to speak is how it feels to me.

1 Like

@uintatom I believe they are one in the same. MK Ultra may have grown out of Tavistock, I’m not sure. At the very least they are very similar.